Check your account email address ×

Everyone is smart but Trump

17 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes I was up approx 6% when I said that on the 9th at about 5pm before funds reported for the day, numbers don't start coming in til after 6pm so that would have been as of the day before. 

Almost half my investments are in Mawer so.

Mawer International 5 days 1.5%

Mawer US equity 5 days 2.8%

Mawer Global Equity 5 days 2.6%

Mawer Global Small Cap 5 days 2.3%

Mawer Canadian 5 days 2.1%

I guess when it takes a Beta two years to make 2%, 5 days seems near impossible.

You really think I’m going to waste my time following those links

got to admit that you’re working hard. Finding funds that fit your narrative can’t be easy. 

Good little beta.  

Now Go feed the dogs. 

Edited by revkevsdi

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You really think I’m going to waste my time following those links

got to admit that you’re working hard. Finding funds that fit your narrative can’t be easy. 

Good little beta.  

Now Go feed the dogs. 

Why would you, I mean you might actually learn something.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Hes way past the point of learning. Brain damage is for life.

;)

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I’m just glad I get a glimpse of the brain trust here. 

Here you are , not only is your wife earning in the 1%, you out earn here and then manage to pick the top earning funds from fidelity.  That would be awesome in itself, but you saved the best for last.  When the fidelity portfolio isn’t returning 10% in a time the Dow drops by 4%. The other half of your money returned over 2% in 5 days. 

It’s a fucking miracle. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Here you are , not only is your wife earning in the 1%, you out earn here and then manage to pick the top earning funds from fidelity.  That would be awesome in itself, but you saved the best for last.  When the fidelity portfolio isn’t returning 10% in a time the Dow drops by 4%. The other half of your money returned over 2% in 5 days. 

It’s a fucking miracle. 

If I had all my money in Fidelity this year I would be up over 15%, but I don't.  Most is in Mawer, then Edgepoint and Fidelity are about equal.  I post real numbers and still you are a fucking moron.  Also I have zero problem posting what I purchase and sell cause unlike most I have no problem backing my shit.

Passive Investments are different but performance story is the same.  I don't pick and hold losers.

21 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If I had all my money in Fidelity this year I would be up over 15%, but I don't.  Most is in Mawer, then Edgepoint and Fidelity are about equal.  I post real numbers and still you are a fucking moron.  Also I have zero problem posting what I purchase and sell cause unlike most I have no problem backing my shit.

Passive Investments are different but performance story is the same.  I don't pick and hold losers.

Why?  Why why why why why do you tey to pacify him?  Pity? 

30 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It’s a fucking miracle. 

Like always....bashing everyone else....and we know very little about you.

:lol:

Is saturday clean your room day?

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Like always....bashing everyone else....and we know very little about you.

Is saturday clean your room day?

Oh, I think we know enough.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

It's fun.

You’ve got a point there.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Fido is good for me.  :bc:

2018401k.png

Neal

16 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Fido is good for me.  :bc:

2018401k.png

Neal

Don't need to show me anything, RevCuckBeta I think so.  What were the returns between July 9 and the 16th?  Beta's need to know.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Its funny but all you had to do was adjust the date range on the first one you showed.

But instead you made up and entirely different group of funds that fit your narrative.

I appreciated the effort.

You work harder to cover your lies than your Orange King does.  I'll give you that much credit.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised at these small miracles.

There are three people limp one, POS550 and some other guy on here banging younger and hotter chicks than Trump.   

There's Zambo who along with an amazing career in the military, is retired (except when he works construction)  Is an amazing day trader and still manages to school people on several websites.  It doesn't matter that he's laughed at on this one. He's validated on the others and we can believe that. 

Ben is an amazing electrician even those he occasionally forgets not to lick live wires. 

Momo has his own helicopter and JTworld is flat knows things the rest of us can only speculate on.

So glad to know you all.

Thanks.

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Its funny but all you had to do was adjust the date range on the first one you showed.

But instead you made up and entirely different group of funds that fit your narrative.

You work harder to cover your lies than your Orange King does.  I'll give you that much credit.

There are three people limp one, POS550 and some other guy on here banging younger and hotter chicks than Trump.   

There's Zambo who along with an amazing career in the military, is retired (except when he works construction)  Is an amazing day trader and still manages to school people on several websites.  It doesn't matter that he's laughed at on this one. He's validated on the others and we can believe that. 

Ben is an amazing electrician even those he occasionally forgets not to lick live wires. 

Momo has his own helicopter and JTworld is flat knows things the rest of us can only speculate on.

So glad to know you all.

Thanks.

Not paying attention I see.:lol:

I have a long history.:lol:

19 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So glad to know you all.

Thanks.

Nice spreadsheet...

Chin up...you wont be living in your parents basement forever.

On 7/19/2018 at 5:38 PM, Snoslinger said:

And the best part? That little Kenyan has the balls to stand up to putin

that has to hurt

By doing more for Vladimir after the election?

:lmao: 

• Thanks 1

Not paying attention I see.:lol:

I have a long history.:lol:

In truth, I pay very little attention to Trumpsters  their lies. 

I am curious though, the dogs,  do they fit in your wife’s purse beside your balls?

Daddy won't live forever.:lol:

I hope he lives a long time. He’s awesome. He built a great business, was smart enough to retire younger than I am. I hope he continues to enjoy life. 

It’s losers like. double wide Dave that are hoping their parents drop off quickly so they can move out of the basement. 

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I hope he lives a long time. He’s awesome. He built a great business, was smart enough to retire younger than I am. I hope he continues to enjoy life. 

It’s losers like. double wide Dave that are hoping their parents drop off quickly so they can move out of the basement. 

TRIGGERED!!!!! 

I knew you were full of shit.

You still live at home.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Nope. Built my own home at 21.  It’s worth over 10 times what your shack is worth.  

Cool story.

You have zero cred...

You live in your parents basement and your mother still cooks for you.

:lol2:

• Haha 1

Just now, DAVE said:

Cool story.

You have zero cred...

You live in your parents basement and your mother still cooks for you.

:lol2:

I paid more for my lot when I was 21 than you paid for you house in bumfuck nowhere recently. Let that sink in double wide Dave. That’s not some made up story like  Arctibeta.  That’s real.    

But feel free to brag about parking beside someone else’s motorhome. Lol.