Check your account email address ×

Angry people.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, HSR said:

Well obviously you got banned from HCS hence the hate for the site. Just curious if you have the balls to share your former screen name from there or if you're just gonna hide like the little bitch you are acting like:dunno:. For a grown man to go on and on about a goddamn website is fucking hilarious and pathetic all at once,,,,fuck you're talented:ylsuper:

I got banned as Al Czervik, Rambler 105 and finally Granny Hawkins.....it was a good run lads! :lol:

11 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I got banned as Al Czervik, Rambler 105 and finally Granny Hawkins.....it was a good run lads! :lol:

I'm sorry about Granny,,,she seemed like a nice old lady:news::good::bc:

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Bad breath:dunno:

You were an instigator if I recall correctly....

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I dunno if this site has the bandwidth .   :bc:

:bigfinger:

• Like 1

I don't know if I just got away with a lot of shit over there or some of you just went full retard.  HSR?  I know I was in the gray area A LOT!  And still probably am.  Gotta keep an eye on the rules and be creative.  From what I've seen, that whole "creative" part may have been some of you guy's Achilies Heel though.

:lmao:

Ehhhh, it's easier to put the pedal to the metal and hit the off ramp to Full-on Retardville anyway.  And much more fun!

3 minutes ago, Legend said:

Like I said before, it's all those two retards over there, Tommcunt and Saya. If you disagree with them they get all powertrippin. 

Tomcat got his mod card pulled....

5 minutes ago, Legend said:

Like I said before, it's all those two retards over there, Tommcunt and Saya. If you disagree with them they get all powertrippin. 

Retards LMFAO :lol:Legend you stepped on your own dick over there spilling the beans you were running on a dup account. :ph34r: You hated the place so bad you had to come back. :news:

That's just rich man.:lol2:

Edited by Badger**

5 minutes ago, Axys1 said:

Retards LMFAO :lol:Legend you stepped on your own dick over there spilling the beans you were running on a dup account. :ph34r:

That's just rich man.:lol2:

Why what the fuck are they going to do? They can't prove shit because they don't know shit. And if they do ban me just because I said it's a dupe, you don't think I can't get back at any time I want? 

I could have a whole shit load of dupes for all anybody knows.

btw I never said I hated the place. I said I didn't like those two fags. 

If you would have paid attention in the other thread, I said I enjoyed talking about sleds over there.

Edited by Legend