Check your account email address ×

Dwyane Wades Cousin killed by two of the oppressed

• Platinum Contributing Member

Well two more of the oppressed minority are under arrest for shooting and killing Nykea Aldridge who was pushing a baby stroller on the south side of Chicago....Colin Kaperfuck should speak up about this and I thought the animals in Chicago only shot each other?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2016/08/28/two-men-charged-chicago-shooting-dwyane-wades-cousin/89507362/

I don't understand the vast difference in outrage and emotions depending solely on the occupation of the shooter.

If this woman was shot during a standoff with police and criminal, the whole country would be on fire.

Watching the report on the news and it was strictly about the guns. Nothing else to blame but guns. Everyone in my hood owns several guns and yet there hasn't been a shooting in the 15 years I have lived here.

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

I don't understand the vast difference in outrage and emotions depending solely on the occupation of the shooter.

If this woman was shot during a standoff with police and criminal, the whole country would be on fire.

Watching the report on the news and it was strictly about the guns. Nothing else to blame but guns. Everyone in my hood owns several guns and yet there hasn't been a shooting in the 15 years I have lived here.

You need more diversity.

4 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Well two more of the oppressed minority are under arrest for shooting and killing Nykea Aldridge who was pushing a baby stroller on the south side of Chicago....Colin Kaperfuck should speak up about this and I thought the animals in Chicago only shot each other?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2016/08/28/two-men-charged-chicago-shooting-dwyane-wades-cousin/89507362/

It's always sad when the assholes hit an innocent instead of each other.

52 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's always sad when the assholes hit an innocent instead of each other.

yeah..they need more target practice i guess.

I thought Rochester was bad at around 50 deaths from shootings/year because we are a small city ..but still.

Police said the suspects were targeting a for-hire driver after exchanging unfriendly glances with the man as he drove in the neighborhood

Fucking low lifes ended up killing an innocent person over this kind of bullshit. SMH

12 hours ago, Cold War said:

Because THAT'S the narrative. 

I was listening to a liberal talk show this morning about the shootings in chicago.  August was worst in 20 years.  And guess who they blame....the red states around them.  Yeah, this douche wants to blame Indiana for the shootings in chicago.  Guns are easy to get in Indiana so it's that states fault.  It's the policies in Indiana that are causing shooting in chicago.  These chicago democrats are so intellectually elite, that they fail to explain how Indiana can keep the number of shootings down even with easy access to guns.