Check your account email address ×

Help Kylie Jenner.....she needs your $$$

1 minute ago, xcr700 said:

After all that black wang they've had  ,itd be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway 

So what? Im not marrying the bitches. And its not like i never stabbed a fucking slut before. I dont care if they like it or not. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

NOTHING, I mean NOTHING, is funnier than somebody insulting another member’s intelligence on a forum and misspelling their own words or otherwise jerking up their own post while doing it.

:lol:

dripper is a classic for that. :lol: 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Who would do that, you stupid Libs?  What are you going to do, hit people with your strapons and butt plugs?  If the shit ever hit the fan here or up there, lib pussies like you wouldn't last 5 minutes

Spend a week without power and you fucks would be killing each other for a bag of Doritos. 

Remember those tough Ranchers who took over a park building?  They planned the attack perfectly. Within a few days they were crying for socks and snacks.  That's who you really are. 

2 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

After all that black wang they've had  ,itd be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway 

Still, I’d be a good sport and wind up my hot dog throwing device for Kylie.  The rest are skanks tho...

Just now, Zambroski said:

Still, I’d be a good sport and wind up my hot dog throwing device for Kylie.  The rest are skanks tho...

I love skanks! So much less effort needed. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

He sure is.  I thought Mercans were smarter than that but obviously not. 

No Mericans are the fucking dumbest bro. Science has proven this. Pay attention!

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

No Mericans are the fucking dumbest bro. Science has proven this. Pay attention!

What Science?  The same voodoo that warned about climate change?  No fucking way. That ain't real. POTUS done told you it was a Chinese trick.  Just like those finger cuffs he always got fooled by. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

What Science?  The same voodoo that warned about climate change?  No fucking way. That ain't real. POTUS done told you it was a Chinese trick.  Just like those finger cuffs he always got fooled by. 

Muricans dont believe they are dumb just like they dont believe in science. Unless they have a heart attack or something then they believe. 

8 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

If someone has $900 million who in the fuck says, "Lets give them $100 million so they can be a billionaire!!!!!!"

Losers who have never done anything with their lives and think they're "achieving" something.

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Muricans dont believe they are dumb just like they dont believe in science. Unless they have a heart attack or something then they believe. 

:lol: So true.

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

So what? Im not marrying the bitches. And its not like i never stabbed a fucking slut before. I dont care if they like it or not. :lol:

Could not agree more....I'm not there to impress them!!!!!

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Spend a week without power and you fucks would be killing each other for a bag of Doritos. 

Remember those tough Ranchers who took over a park building?  They planned the attack perfectly. Within a few days they were crying for socks and snacks.  That's who you really are. 

Only 1 week without power?  That's it? :lol: I've been 10 times longer than that without power. I've been out in the jungle for 3x that, and then some, with nothing more than 2 MREs and 2 canteens of water.  Still here , bitch. You'd be dead in less than 7 minutes (Z was right) if shit went South up there.  

:lol: if it makes you sleep better at night, go with that , pussy :lol:

4 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Riveting!

:lol:I accidentally quoted you instead of SVT, and couldn't delete it ,so I just went with it :bong:

Was going to say......I must be a pussy ,cause when my power goes oot, I start up the generator 😎:lol:

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Wut?  Hell, sounds like you should invade!  :lol:

Let me know and I’ll clear a lunch on my calendar for that war.  Bring any country you want with you.

3 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

:lol:I accidentally quoted you instead of SVT, and couldn't delete it ,so I just went with it :bong:

Was going to say......I must be a pussy ,cause when my power goes oot, I start up the generator 😎:lol:

:lol:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm gonna; exterminate your teeth if you ever come around this area, faggot. 

seeing that you can't drive more than 20 mins without a nap I don't think he has much to worry about, or any other member for that matter you mouthy cum guzzler

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

seeing that you can't drive more than 20 mins without a nap I don't think he has much to worry about, or any other member for that matter you mouthy cum guzzler

:owned:

51 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Damn right! We are not savages!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Mach gets that same face treatment every hour behind Sandy's.

MACH would beat your faggot-face so bad, your momma wouldn't recognize ya. You come around his area this summer, and you're leavin' with facial deformities. Now go suck some more dick, and swallow that cum.