Check your account email address ×

Help Kylie Jenner.....she needs your $$$

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol: :lol2: :lol: 

People are donating money to Kylie Jenner to help her become the world's youngest female billionaire

6m

Kylie Jenner Style Evolution_21Joe Scarnici/Getty Images
  • Kylie Jenner has an estimated worth of $900 million, according to Forbes.
  • A GoFundMe campaign is raising money to help Kylie become the world's youngest female billionaire.

When Forbes reported that Kylie Jenner, the 20-year-old cosmetic mogul from the Kardashian-Jenner family, was just $100 million shy of becoming the world's youngest billionaire, fans of the reality TV star banded together.

On Twitter, multiple people wrote that they intended to help raise the additional $100 million that would make Jenner the world's youngest billionaire.

we need to raise $100 million to give to Kylie Jenner so she’s a full billionaire! let’s fucking go! let’s send a message! no negativity 🙏🙏🙏

"Skipping my child support payments to help this fierce female become an iconic billionaire!" One woman joked.

iiqslqCW_normal.jpg

we need to raise $100 million to give to Kylie Jenner so she’s a full billionaire! let’s fucking go! let’s send a message! no negativity 🙏🙏🙏

Skipping my child support payments to help this fierce female become an iconic billionaire! I believe my daughters would support this if I were allowed contact with them!!!!

Now, a GoFundMe campaign has been created in her honor, but only $268 has been raised on her behalf.

The campaign description reads:

"I don't want to live in a world where Kylie Jenner doesn't have a billion dollars. We must raise 100 million dollars to help her get to a billion, please spread the word, this is extremely important."

While most people are donating around $5 a piece, one person gave as much as $100.

This isn't the first time the internet has crowdfunded on the behalf of an extremely wealthy person. A GoFundMe campaign that kicked off in April raised nearly $8,000 to purchase a couch for Elon Musk after CBS revealed that Musk had been sleeping on his office floor.

http://www.businessinsider.com/kylie-jenner-gofundme-fans-crowdfunding-billionaire-2018-7?utm_content=bufferdaf64&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer-ti 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Omg hahahahaha. I hope she gets it. Just because I hope there are a couple million people that stupid. Everyone who donates should be put on a list to be exterminated at the soonest possible moment. 

Fuck that, I wanna start collecting donations to be the first billionaire from the town I live in! 

• Haha 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why are all the Kardashian’s mud sharks including that nasty mom Kris? 

Kris Kardashian is no dummy. She is a marketing genius. She is incorporating as many demographics as she can to sell her brand. As stupid as most people think that show is, it has made her very famous and extremely wealthy. 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Kris Kardashian is no dummy. She is a marketing genius. She is incorporating as many demographics as she can to sell her brand. As stupid as most people think that show is, it has made her very famous and extremely wealthy. 

Well yeah....she basically pimped out that sex tape of Kim and that dude as a way to kickstart the empire.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well yeah....she basically pimped out that sex tape of Kim and that dude as a way to kickstart the empire.

No accident. She's a whore, but a very rich whore. :bc: 

• Like 1

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

The one isn't. Forget which one, but one is married to a white guy. Chloe maybe? 

Courtney I think...she and that guy are divorced I believe...he is a fucking drunken hilarious dude too! :lol:

supposedly OJ is Khloes dad. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Courtney I think...she and that guy are divorced I believe...he is a fucking drunken hilarious dude too! :lol:

supposedly OJ is Khloes dad. :lol:

Looked it up, technically we we're both wrong.   Its not Klohé or Courtney , it's Kourtney and her and Scott Disick  were never married.   Klohé is the disgusting fat shark that was married to Lamar Odom and is now with Tristian Thompson.  I'd bang Kourtney.

Still I'm pretty sure Kourtney is the only one who doesn't have Jungle Fever.  Hell, even their brother Rob had/has it :lol:

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Im sure if you asked Kris or Kim if they could go back in time and not release that sex tape neither of them would change a thing. :bc: 

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Im sure if you asked Kris or Kim if they could go back in time and not release that sex tape neither of them would change a thing. :bc: 

Of course they wouldn’t....more power to ‘em!😎🌞

39 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

This is why Terrorists hate this country and I can’t say that I blame them...WTF.

Yep.

37 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Omg hahahahaha. I hope she gets it. Just because I hope there are a couple million people that stupid. Everyone who donates should be put on a list to be exterminated at the soonest possible moment. 

...and this.

36 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why are all the Kardashian’s mud sharks including that nasty mom Kris? 

Yep.

33 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Obama uses the same plan.  Famous and popular for no reason other than the numbers of bowing imbeciles.

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I'm gonna; exterminate your teeth if you ever come around this area, faggot. 

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I have to go out now to get the mowers, and chain saws ready for a helper that's coming over. I'll be back later to continue beating your ass, you fuckin' faggot, cock-smoking, mother-fucking, dick-licking, man-ass fucking, ball-gargling,  Army faggot homo.