Check your account email address ×

Help Kylie Jenner.....she needs your $$$

5 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Now we know what he means when he said he has to go "work" 

Will you come out east this summer? We can fight, OK? Or, are you a faggot that licks cocks and swallows the cum? I bet you're the faggot. 

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Will you come out east this summer? We can fight, OK? Or, are you a faggot that licks cocks and swallows the cum? I bet you're the faggot. 

Yep that's him. You two would make a great couple!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Yep that's him. You two would make a great couple!

Why? Maybe I'll add you to the MAGLITE LIST, you fucking faggot. Now STFU and go suck a dick. 

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Nevah have, nevah will. HA!HA!HA! Suck a dick, faggot. You know you have sucked them before. 

You're gonna be sucking all our dicks after i knock your teeth out!!!

Meet me here!

FB_IMG_1531533339953.jpg

Edited by Nazipigdog
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

You're gonna be sucking all our dicks after i knock your teeth out!!!

Meet me here!

FB_IMG_1531533339953.jpg

So who are you now, the new MEME-FAG of FS.com?  Suck nigga dick, faggot.

20 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I don't have time for your lot lizzard and jis mopping duty.  Plus, you can't drive for more than 20 minutes without a nap.  And I don't hit women. 

20 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I bet you'd fuck Kanye up his ass. 

I would never steal your jobs 

4 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I don't have time for your lot lizzard and jis mopping duty.  Plus, you can't drive for more than 20 minutes without a nap.  And I don't hit women. 

Mzn is a very sick person with a history ! He's big time faggot and needs to FUCK OFF

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

2 hours ago, 800 Dragon said:

Lmfao shut the fuck up and stick to Ur trannys lot LIZZARD !

2 hours ago, 800 Dragon said:

Mzn is a very sick person with a history ! He's big time faggot and needs to FUCK OFF

Listen, you two homos. I offered to take the GDT, you never did. Guess what that makes you......................that's right............GAY!!!!!

Now go suck each others dicks, and if you end up fucking each other up the ass be sure to give each other, the common courtesy of a GODDAMNED REACH-AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Listen, you two homos. I offered to take the GDT, you never did. Guess what that makes you......................that's right............GAY!!!!!

Now go suck each others dicks, and if you end up fucking each other up the ass be sure to give each other, the common courtesy of a GODDAMNED REACH-AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif_cf.gif.30e2ecf001653e21ffa534a4b74fd1c9.gif

On 7/14/2018 at 9:53 PM, Polaris 550 said:

You don't need the test many many ppl here can tell u that ur a FAGGOT ! Lmfao how many people gotta tell u they u gay LOL !

3 hours ago, 800 Dragon said:

You don't need the test many many ppl here can tell u that ur a FAGGOT ! Lmfao how many people gotta tell u they u gay LOL !

LMAO!! Are you drunk or on drugs!!! 

Look at what you posted. Are you an illegal immigrant, or are you a school drop-out!!! 

OMG!! You are such a fuck-tard!!        

Not only are you  dumb, but you're also a homo. 

God, it must suck to be you!!!  

On 7/17/2018 at 11:42 PM, Polaris 550 said:

LMAO!! Are you drunk or on drugs!!! 

Look at what you posted. Are you an illegal immigrant, or are you a school drop-out!!! 

OMG!! You are such a fuck-tard!!        

Not only are you  dumb, but you're also a homo. 

God, it must suck to be you!!!  

I'm a very rich man lmfao  u are nothing but a FAGGOT ! And DIDLER ! :bigfinger:

On 7/13/2018 at 9:49 PM, Polaris 550 said:

Why? Maybe I'll add you to the MAGLITE LIST, you fucking faggot. Now STFU and go suck a dick. 

Ma sold her condo in CT, and Ive been cleaning it out for the past couple weeks.  Found a sweet almost new 4 D cell Mag Lite.  I got 3 of them now, and no I would not want to get rapped upside the dome with one  :lol:  

20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ma sold her condo in CT, and Ive been cleaning it out for the past couple weeks.  Found a sweet almost new 4 D cell Mag Lite.  I got 3 of them now, and no I would not want to get rapped upside the dome with one  :lol:  

she moving to FLA full time?  

3 hours ago, 800 Dragon said:

I'm a very rich man lmfao  u are nothing but a FAGGOT ! And DIDLER ! :bigfinger:

By your own typed words, you're a dumb person, and probably a true FAGGOT. Now STFU FAGGOT,  and leave FS.com. 

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Woolie.......................The new " Uncle Znotty " of FS.com!!!!   :lol2::lol2::lol2: