Check your account email address ×

Kathy Wynne vs Kevin O'Leary

2strokemerc

Hi Premier Wynne,

I’m worried.

I asked you to keep me informed about the $1.9 billion you are extracting out of the Ontario economy in new carbon taxes. I was excited when you promised lots of new jobs and reductions in carbon emissions. Then I saw the July jobs report. Wow, 36,100 Ontario jobs lost in a single month, the worst decline since the recession, and you still haven’t told me any good news about carbon emission reductions. I guess your new plan is not working.

http://www.torontosun.com/2016/08/28/open-letter-to-ontario-premier-kathleen-wynne-part-2

22 hours ago, revrnd said:

Does she even have 1?

Yup, and it stretches from head to toe.

I,m amazed our politicians can repeatedly get away with waste, while making all their friends rich.

Why isn,t there an accountability ???????

1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

Why isn,t there an accountability ???????

When your palm is getting greased, you tend to look the other way.  In the end it does not work, but our children will be paying for our greed.

• 6 months later...

Can you find a post that says I support O'Leary?

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

flipped on O'leary already I see.

What happened to zero experience?  Trudeau had 8 years and was claimed to have none.  O'leary has literally zero (like Trump) :dunno:

But his attendance record is stellar!

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/justin-trudeau-defends-poor-commons-attendance-record-says-he-accomplishes-more-meeting-with-public

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/so-far-trudeau-has-shown-up-in-the-house-less-than-harper-did/article29757825/

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2016/12/06/trudeau-question-period_n_13454956.html

No wonder he only wants to go to the House once a week. It would free up his schedule for even more useless trips.

Edited by revrnd

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

What happened to zero experience?  Trudeau had 8 years and was claimed to have none.  O'leary has literally zero (like Trump) :dunno:

You actually have to go into work and do the job to have experience. Being a no show doesn't provide experience.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, 02sled said:

There isn't any way Kevin could do any worse than Trudope, his lack of any plans and his you get a cabinet position if you're a woman stupidity.

You would think not but look at Trump he is looking very stupid so far. do you agree?

Oleary thinks we have executive orders in Canada - fuck me

I will give Trudeau another year before I say how bad he is,  Harper took me almost 8 years

Wynnebag has the lowest approval of any Ontario premiere ever and still won't quit. How much more arrogant can she get. She says she has a job to do and is failing miserably but is too stupid to realize it.

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

8 years, now that's funny. 

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

Wynnebag has the lowest approval of any Ontario premiere ever and still won't quit. How much more arrogant can she get. She says she has a job to do and is failing miserably but is too stupid to realize it.

she will as soon as there is someone willing to take her place.  Pretty normal for these type of personalities to keep going no matter what

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

she will as soon as there is someone willing to take her place.  Pretty normal for these type of personalities to keep going no matter what

:lol2:every premier who has gotten such a low approval level as this has stepped down. Actually none have ever had such a low approval level as Wynnebag. This is record setting territory. And we have such an informed person as yourself saying this is normal.