Check your account email address ×

Snowflake gets offended by shirt

That happened in chicago area. Saw it on the news last night. People are just too wound up over shit. And stupid. See how that faggot ass tree cop was scared of that old man? He had to call for back up. :lol:

• Haha 1

Is it just me, or are older people losing their minds at a younger age than ever before?  Seems everyone i'm around other than my wife and kids, on a daily basis, is over the age of 55, and they talk in circles constantly.  Contradict themselves, repeat themselves, have short tempers over the dumbest shit, and obsess over the pettiest shit.  I never noticed it 20 years ago.

Anyone else see it?    

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, hayward said:

Is it just me, or are older people losing their minds at a younger age than ever before?  Seems everyone i'm around other than my wife and kids, on a daily basis, is over the age of 55, and they talk in circles constantly.  Contradict themselves, repeat themselves, have short tempers over the dumbest shit, and obsess over the pettiest shit.  I never noticed it 20 years ago.

Anyone else see it?    

Oh yeah, they seem to have alot less discretion. They just blurt out whatever ignorant shit that comes to their feeble minds. I hate family get togethers. :lol:

7 minutes ago, hayward said:

Anyone else see it?    

I notice it here a lot :snack: 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Oh yeah, they seem to have alot less discretion. They just blurt out whatever ignorant shit that comes to their feeble minds. I hate family get togethers. :lol:

It’s the trump effect. It’s effecting both sides of the political spectrum. Civility seems an afterthought. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s the trump effect. It’s effecting both sides of the political spectrum. Civility seems an afterthought. 

Yup,  sad what this country has become but you really can't blame it on trump.  the lack of civility during the obama years was terrible 

Edited by Angry ginger

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Yup,  sad what this country has become but you really can't blame it on trump.  the lack of civility during the obama years was terrible 

I agree. Trump didn’t put the racism and accompanying beliefs into people. He simply made it ok to play it out in the public arena. 

11 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Your parents bicker at all?  Oh man, mine wonder why I don't come around so much to visit.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, hayward said:

Your parents bicker at all?  Oh man, mine wonder why I don't come around so much to visit.  :lol:

My parents have been divorced for 30 years but they get along fine now. My dad is uber political and has to bring up political shit in every discussion. I really just hate it. But he is not like yelling, in your face old guy like some of mine and my wifes relatives. Wife has a cousin who is all political all the time. Hard core right winger. every conversation has to be associated with some snowflake liberal shit. Its uncomfortable for most. All he does is shout  "liberals this, liberals that!" Im like, "Its fucking Christmas dude" :lol:  

52 minutes ago, hayward said:

Anyone else see it?    

Yes my son...

Driftbuster is a classic case of this.

My son had a Belgian flag hanging out his window in support of his favorite team in the world cup. I am surprised we werent assaulted by some old codgers over it. :lol:

1 hour ago, hayward said:

Anyone else see it?    

I think they spend too much time watching "news" on TV. That shit will ruin a person. 

37 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

My parents have been divorced for 30 years but they get along fine now. My dad is uber political and has to bring up political shit in every discussion. I really just hate it. But he is not like yelling, in your face old guy like some of mine and my wifes relatives. Wife has a cousin who is all political all the time. Hard core right winger. every conversation has to be associated with some snowflake liberal shit. Its uncomfortable for most. All he does is shout  "liberals this, liberals that!" Im like, "Its fucking Christmas dude" :lol:  

What's his username? :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

My son had a Belgian flag hanging out his window in support of his favorite team in the world cup. I am surprised we werent assaulted by some old codgers over it. :lol:

:lol:

1/2 French and a 1/4 Belgian...was hoping Belgium would win. 

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I think they spend too much time watching "news" on TV. That shit will ruin a person. 

What's his username? :lol:

:lol: I would never tell him about this place. :lol:

My dad is retired and bored silly. I have him drive trucks for us when we are busy. He comes in the office all the time bitching about the latest thing Trump did. I have to tell him to stfu and get out of here almost on a daily basis. I have told several of my employees to unfriend him on facebook too. :lol: 

Edited by Nazipigdog
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:lol:

1/2 French and a 1/4 Belgian...was hoping Belgium would win. 

We are part French too but so far removed that it is completely irrelevant. We even changed our name from the french version about 100 years ago. 

My son is like a mini walking ESPN. The kid lives and breathes sports. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I'm cheering for cheery ole England

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

We are part French too but so far removed that it is completely irrelevant. We even changed our name from the french version about 100 years ago. 

My son is like a mini walking ESPN. The kid lives and breathes sports. 

My son is the same. He recognized this NFL player at the airport, went up and started talking to him. He could probably recite half the rosters in the nfl from memory. :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

I don’t think he was with Her.  But I think I may have found his wife:

Good god that old bitch needs a cunt punt.

39 minutes ago, Edmo said:

My son is the same. He recognized this NFL player at the airport, went up and started talking to him. He could probably recite half the rosters in the nfl from memory. :lol: 

Its crazy how much he knows. Although he has kinda given up on MLB now that he is playing soccer.