Check your account email address ×

Fuck SSFB the *Weekend Thread* starts now

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Evening. Lake Wisconsin says Dakotan fucks known as @SSFB should start the weekend thread on Tuesday night for the Lord’s favorite holiday. Happy 4th of July! Fuck Canada (with love).

50F3AE8F-061F-4222-9DAB-628840A45BA1.thumb.jpeg.b0be31ff5b162c1c873ca6ff229dfbbc.jpeg

:goodpost:

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Headed out on bros 40 footer tomorrow, probably piss off a few sail boaters, impress a few ladies and generally make asses of ourselves  :bc: 

Where does Gary keep his boat?

Just now, ckf said:

Where does Gary keep his boat?

Noank.  About a 3 wood from downtown Mystic and only about 15 minutes from Napatree point, and Watch Hill, where Taylor Swift has a mansion on the water, and lots of good scenery in general.  Just when you think you've arrived, go down there for the weekend.  :lol: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Noank.  About a 3 wood from downtown Mystic and only about 15 minutes from Napatree point, and Watch Hill, where Taylor Swift has a mansion on the water, and lots of good scenery in general.  Just when you think you've arrived, go down there for the weekend.  :lol: 

Mystic is a pretty cool place.  We spent a couple nights there in '16.  Some of the best mexican food in New England.  Margaritas Mexican Restaurant.  Damn good food.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Nice! Have fun :bc:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So he can help me stalk Taylor Swift?

I mean bring me out on a 3 hour tour...

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Headed out on bros 40 footer tomorrow, probably piss off a few sail boaters, impress a few ladies and generally make asses of ourselves  :bc: 

Sail boats are for dbags anyways. Nothing like that above water exhaust on a big twin go-fast. Let the mother fuckers know what’s up. Only thing better is a sound system blaring power ballads louder than the engines. Panty droppin. I pulled into my dock 10 minutes ago and my neighbors said they could hear my music from the other side of the bay. #FreedomIsntFree

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Sail boats are for dbags anyways. Nothing like that above water exhaust on a big twin go-fast. Let the mother fuckers know what’s up. Only thing better is a sound system blaring power ballads louder than the engines. Panty droppin. I pulled into my dock 10 minutes ago and my neighbors said they could hear my music from the other side of the bay. #FreedomIsntFree

Nice.  Bros boat has twin big bore Cat diesels. I forget the specs, but lets just say that it feels like 2 large bulldozers underneath the thing when he fires it up, all I remember is its turbo charged and has got some major torque, north of 400 horse each.  Air conditioned cabin and about 400 beer capacity and icemaker, and its just me, pump and our girls, we should be good  :bc: 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I pulled into my dock 10 minutes ago and my neighbors said they could hear my music from the other side of the bay. #FreedomIsntFree

tell-me-another-story-about-freedom-says

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Nice.  Bros boat has twin big bore Cat diesels. I forget the specs, but lets just say that it feels like 2 large bulldozers underneath the thing when he fires it up, all I remember is its turbo charged and has got some major torque, north of 400 horse each.  Air conditioned cabin and about 400 beer capacity and icemaker, and its just me, pump and our girls, we should be good  :bc: 

Beer capacity is almost as important as displacement. 

13 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

733BCD4C-E7FE-45A5-BB5A-1B3EC42AF168.thumb.jpeg.9e190ba83f885d73dd72d1edc1049e96.jpegF8E6B872-642D-4A7E-B885-6E73066D1414.thumb.jpeg.bb7c625dc31559e85b64530e3f5d0780.jpeg

I gave it to the dam and I got pissed that the corn eating fuck didn’t start a thread. Unreal. Admin privileges revoked. 

What a perfect night in God’s country. 

Gods country? I thought you said you were in Wi?:lol:

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member

Headed to Winthrop for fireworks tonight. Its gonna be a pain in the ass with the single screw tho, so many boats in a tight space, I hope the wind/current is light.

Happy Birthday, 'Merica!  :bc:

• Thanks 1