Check your account email address ×

Bravo Donald Trump

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh look... The whole world is upset we are stopping them from taking advantage of our consumer buying power. Fuck em. 

Yeah, its either give us fair trade or you get our bombs!!!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Momorider said:

What's :wrong: with it :dunno: 

I hate MDF doors and especially ones that come from Chile....anything else you shit gobbling freak? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Start with Canadian dairy farms. Then fire bomb their forests. #LetFreedomRing

Need to TAKE the oil this go around.  

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I hate MDF doors and especially ones that come from Chile....anything else you shit gobbling freak? 

You hate them cuz you're a racist POS! big surprise ass fuck :flush: 

3 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

It wont last. And I am not getting all nervous about daily stock market moves. It goes down 300 today and up 301 tomorrow. We have been getting fucked on trade forever. Time to right that ship. 

26,616 on January 26th, 24,152 on June 25th that is down 2,464 points, I guess the down 300 today and up 301 tomorrow just keeps it going negative even though it should gain a point every other day..... :news:

3 hours ago, Snake said:

Hey, Vinnie has his, what is he so worried about?

Trade wars aren't cheap, and I would really hate to see our president put our country into a recession just because he wants to fuck with guys like you who buy Yamaha snowmobiles :lol:

Of course your latest isn't as Jap as your old ones were :bc:

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

26,616 on January 26th, 24,152 on June 25th that is down 2,464 points, I guess the down 300 today and up 301 tomorrow just keeps it going negative even though it should gain a point every other day..... :news:

Trade wars aren't cheap, and I would really hate to see our president put our country into a recession just because he wants to fuck with guys like you who buy Yamaha snowmobiles :lol:

You know how this stuff goes. It will go back up after the emotional reactionary shit settles. :bc:

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh look... The whole world is upset we are stopping them from taking advantage of our consumer buying power. Fuck em. 

When should we lift the 25% tariff on trucks?

Of course I know that we some of the lowest tariffs in the world, but we also like to buy a lot of cheap stuff, now our cheap stuff will get more expensive.....can you say TAX INCREASE...yes give to the rich and then smack all the poor working slobs with tariffs on the cheap stuff they like to buy :thumbsup:

FT_18.03.19_Tariffs_Map.png

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/03/22/u-s-tariffs-are-among-the-lowest-in-the-world-and-in-the-nations-history/

Edited by Mileage Psycho

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

When should we lift the 25% tariff on trucks?

Of course I know that we some of the lowest tariffs in the world, but we also like to buy a lot of cheap stuff, now our cheap stuff will get more expensive.....can you say TAX INCREASE...yes give to the rich and then smack all the poor working slobs with tariffs on the cheap stuff they like to buy :thumbsup:

FT_18.03.19_Tariffs_Map.png

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/03/22/u-s-tariffs-are-among-the-lowest-in-the-world-and-in-the-nations-history/

holy shit look at those evel Canadians

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

You know how this stuff goes. It will go back up after the emotional reactionary shit settles. :bc:

The market has rose through a lot of Trump's crazy nonsense, this trade war stuff can get real nasty, inflationary, and recessionary.

What I struggle to figure out is that we are experiencing low unemployment and yet this admin wants to cut immigration and create more jobs at the same time.......how do you grow an economy if you don't have the hands to do the work? 

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The market has rose through a lot of Trump's crazy nonsense, this trade war stuff can get real nasty, inflationary, and recessionary.

What I struggle to figure out is that we are experiencing low unemployment and yet this admin wants to cut immigration and create more jobs at the same time.......how do you grow an economy if you don't have the hands to do the work? 

Wants to cut illegal immigration....

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Make some sense out of it.  :lol:  

Canada leases land for less than private for their lumber industry.   Its a subsidy any way you look at it.  

US pays farmers not to produce (very similar to Canada's quota system) thru CRP and other programs and provides income protection thru insurance plans farmers must pay into in order to take part.  

It’s not really a subsidy. Trees mature and die. Allowing private enterprise to turn that naturally occurring growth into a product isn’t necessarily a subsidy, they collect piles in taxes off the exchange 

14 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

H1b Visas!

33 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Almost 10% down since the Trumpsters were calling for 30,000.   

More winning from Trump just like below.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/harley-davidson-tariff-1.4720531

and this

http://www.usdebtclock.org

The economy is good, you aren't fighting two wars and Trump is still growing the debt faster than Obama. 

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Wants to cut illegal immigration....

And legal regulation, don't you mopes ever research anything :lol:

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Why is it that the "illegal" part always gets "left" out. 

Another imbecile :lol:

Trump Tries to Cut Legal Immigration by Half

https://www.weeklystandard.com/michael-warren/trump-tries-to-cut-legal-immigration-by-half

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Here you go :bc:

We could go back and forth all day about jobs created and jobs lost on the near term. In the end the US will get the deal we want.