Check your account email address ×

Ontario has gone to hell under NinnyBag

Momorider

26 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

0tool move on you are no that bright

That bold was directly copied from the link you provided - that is the reason I didn't understand what you were trying to point out.

Your post agreed with mine -

move on 0toll

I think he is confusing the statement that 1.5 mil make less than 15 per hour with 1.5 mil make min wage.:pan:

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I think he is confusing the statement that 1.5 mil make less than 15 per hour with 1.5 mil make min wage.:pan:

he has been told 1/2 dozen times - he replied to a post he can't read properly

either way I still don't know what he is going on and on about

0tool

Edited by 1trailmaker

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

he has been told 1/2 dozen times - he replied to a post he can't read properly

either way I still don't know what he is going on and on about

0tool

He is a blathering idiot.

6 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

we are due for a change but don't get too excited yet, this really isn't an indicator and is very common

Of course it is not an indicator in the land of unicorns and fairies, but in reality it sure as fuck is. Too bad you have not visited reality in your entire fucking life. Moron.

2 hours ago, Boered said:

Of course it is not an indicator in the land of unicorns and fairies, but in reality it sure as fuck is. Too bad you have not visited reality in your entire fucking life. Moron.

The Libs went from nearly 60% to 23%. Where did the diehards go?

Heard this on the radio the other day, "Reality is an illusion caused by an absence of alcohol".

Edited by revrnd

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

The Libs went from nearly 60% to 23%. Where did the diehards go?

Heard this on the radio the other day, "Reality is an illusion caused by an absence of alcohol".

I truly think most people are not ONEWAYS left or right, most likely the reason why we had 10 years of Con rule..

Wynne would not have won the last election if  Hudak didn't hand it to her

21 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I truly think most people are not ONEWAYS left or right, most likely the reason why we had 10 years of Con rule..

Wynne would not have won the last election if  Hudak didn't hand it to her

I would say 25% vote one way all the time, like you, you always vote liberal, which makes sense because they are more likely to give you more than the conservatives. Hell I might do it as well if I was a selfish government worker...

5 minutes ago, Boered said:

I would say 25% vote one way all the time, like you, you always vote liberal, which makes sense because they are more likely to give you more than the conservatives. Hell I might do it as well if I was a selfish government worker...

child with child thoughts one step below 02sled you are

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

child with child thoughts one step below 02sled you are

Wrong again steve, We all know you vote out of a self serving wish to get more from the taxpayer while doing less.

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

If you say so Craig H

I do say so, only because it is true. Oh, and everyone here knows my name, unlike you that refused to own their bullshit posts and was in hiding for four years until I outed you and you ran away.

38 minutes ago, Boered said:

I do say so, only because it is true. Oh, and everyone here knows my name, unlike you that refused to own their bullshit posts and was in hiding for four years until I outed you and you ran away.

no one likes you

I guess if I was name calling and threatening people it would make a difference, like you do.  I haven't so that makes you an even more of a douche bag, and Kris isn't far behind passing out personal info -

apparently passing out personal info is allowed on this site

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

no one likes you

I guess if I was name calling and threatening people it would make a difference, like you do.  I haven't so that makes you an even more of a douche bag, and Kris isn't far behind passing out personal info -

apparently passing out personal info is allowed on this site

No it isn't.  Same as attacking family members.  

Kris?  Wtf drawing a blank.:lol:

Edited by ArcticCrusher

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No it isn't.  Same as attacking family members.  

Kris?  Wtf drawing a blank.:lol:

its allowed, the admin did nothing including not replying

What irks me is zoso asked for some updates to sledgas when a station trail was down, I did it immediately.  He than ask for some software we were talking about, I sent it too him.  He repays me by posting personal info.  

I won't rant on about the other children today -

27 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

its allowed, the admin did nothing including not replying

What irks me is zoso asked for some updates to sledgas when a station trail was down, I did it immediately.  He than ask for some software we were talking about, I sent it too him.  He repays me by posting personal info.  

I won't rant on about the other children today -

New admin might have an issue.

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

no one likes you

I guess if I was name calling and threatening people it would make a difference, like you do.  I haven't so that makes you an even more of a douche bag, and Kris isn't far behind passing out personal info -apparently passing out personal info is allowed on this site

I have never threatened Stop lying Steve, BTW you have called people names several times in this thread and most others. Typical liberal hypocrite, playing the victim.

Edited by Boered

15 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Why isn't Patrick Brown putting out ads :dunno:  its just 1 year away.  Mind you social media beats Wynne down for free, save your money...

Perhaps because he can't put out ads and use the taxpayer money to pay for them like Wynnebag is doing. She's only able to do that now that she removed the auditor generals ability to say NO to partisan ads that are not appropriate for the taxpayer to pay for. Rather convenient for Wynnebag to take away that scrutiny.

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

Perhaps because he can't put out ads and use the taxpayer money to pay for them like Wynnebag is doing. She's only able to do that now that she removed the auditor generals ability to say NO to partisan ads that are not appropriate for the taxpayer to pay for. Rather convenient for Wynnebag to take away that scrutiny.

so no ads :dunno: ever?