Check your account email address ×

Investigator tells CNN conditions the same now as 2012 for children taken away from parents.

42 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Then you are one slimy piece of shit

Wanna play poker?

Ante the fuck up Chum.

38 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Why is it so hard to put your feet in. someone else’s shoes with this stuff? Do you have any idea the environments they leave behind? You think they can just sit back, mail a letter or two, and wait years to get out of a hell environment they just happened to born into? I hope to hell some of you so called “Christians” rot in the hell you all fear. Bunch of hypocritical, no morales, no compassion piece of shit excuses for human beings.

Stop sucking cock for money.

37 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

And next time you’re in church trying to make yourselves feel better for the sins you committed that week? Maybe pay attention to the sermon, instead of dreaming about fucking the Sunday school teacher

Freakin' bitch is hot.

36 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

The male one

He asks about you from time to time.

Who is more heartless? The fed's for clothing, feeding and educating these kids so that they might potentially have a decent life ahead of them or the parents that chose to risk the kids lives getting to the border?

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Why is it so hard to put your feet in. someone else’s shoes with this stuff? Do you have any idea the environments they leave behind? You think they can just sit back, mail a letter or two, and wait years to get out of a hell environment they just happened to born into? I hope to hell some of you so called “Christians” rot in the hell you all fear. Bunch of hypocritical, no morales, no compassion piece of shit excuses for human beings.

Screenshot_20180615-152914.png

Oh yeah how many immigrants have you sponsored you piece of shit :lol: 

simply saying words doesn’t make you better than anyone else. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

yep, very well.

i also call BS on Obama's admin separating the kids in the same manner as they are now...

of course you do .

should we keep the kids with mom when she goes to jail for shoplifting or smoking meth or steeling cars ? should we let moms in prison keep the baby with them until the kid turns 18?   it is a CRIME to come in to this or any other country with out the proper paperwork . 

just stick it up your cunt  

• Like 2

then man up big boy you can help a family if you really give a fuck . pledge to pay there whole way for life as your adopted family it will really speed up there acceptance to our country.

I am all for just adopting all of Mexico's immigration policy's every one . how about you ?    

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I should have known. If I don’t house the immigrant kids myself I have no say in what our gov does :lol:

what a bunch of dumb cunts

I'm sure your thoughts and prayers are with them.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

That’s not an answer. I figured you didn’t have the balls.

Sure it is....if they dont come in legally....i dgaf what happens to them in the big picture....they are just being used as pawns...and schmucks like you get played over and over.

44 minutes ago, Snake said:

I'm sure your thoughts and prayers are with them.

That’s about it. He’s just another lazy liberal that wants zero to do with helping the people that he demands need help 

9 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

That’s about it. He’s just another lazy liberal that wants zero to do with helping the people that he demands need help 

Well hopefully some of these kids can eventually find a spouse who’s family will take them under their wing, make them feel like providers  :news:

10 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Well hopefully some of these kids can eventually find a spouse who’s family will take them under their wing, make them feel like providers  :news:

Well we all know that’s not gonna be you :lol: 

12 hours ago, Mainecat said:

That’s not an answer. I figured you didn’t have the balls.

do you think mom's in prison sd hold keep there kids untill the kid turns 18 ? 

do you think it is ok for dad to take the kids with him when comiting crime? 

if dad is busted comiting a crime and goes to jail should the kid go with him

no really I want to know