Check your account email address ×

Investigator tells CNN conditions the same now as 2012 for children taken away from parents.

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Wrong is wrong, Dave. Obama was not nice to illegals much to the chagrin of Republicans. 

Then why did cnn break away from the interview so quickly?

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yep, very well.

i also call BS on Obama's admin separating the kids in the same manner as they are now...

Of course it’s bullshit. Dave’s talking out his ass again. The administrtion recently made immigration violations a criminal offense. That means mandatory separation of children from parents. Sessions says it’s biblically based. This administration is fucking nuts. 

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Of course it’s bullshit. Dave’s talking out his ass again. The administrtion recently made immigration violations a criminal offense. That means mandatory separation of children from parents. Sessions says it’s biblically based. This administration is fucking nuts. 

Better take it up with cnn...although im sure you will never see the interview again. :lol:

theyve sure had alot of them backfire.

45 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

If they never came across illegally they wouldn't have been seperated. Kinda a simple concept. 

I happen to agree with this statement.  I think the parents are putting children in this position.  There is that personal responsibility issue again that the the media wants to ignore.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I happen to agree with this statement.  I think the parents are putting children in this position.  There is that personal responsibility issue again that the the media wants to ignore.

Without a doubt. Don't want to be separated, stay out and file paperwork to enter legally. Yes it will cost you money, Yes it will take a long time. Just like it does for those currently doing it legally.

Why is it so hard to put your feet in. someone else’s shoes with this stuff? Do you have any idea the environments they leave behind? You think they can just sit back, mail a letter or two, and wait years to get out of a hell environment they just happened to born into? I hope to hell some of you so called “Christians” rot in the hell you all fear. Bunch of hypocritical, no morales, no compassion piece of shit excuses for human beings.

And next time you’re in church trying to make yourselves feel better for the sins you committed that week? Maybe pay attention to the sermon, instead of dreaming about fucking the Sunday school teacher

Edited by Snoslinger