Check your account email address ×

Bright

9 hours ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

I stopped reading at "progressive"...

Read his bio.   Straight out of the progressive playbook.  Undocumented immigrant grandfather.  Great uncle involved in labor movement. Wife is a teacher.  Worked for a bank, now a small business owner....yada yada yada.  It just keeps going.  Everything anyone could want in a politician.

6 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Who wears a watch period?

I still do occasionally.  I have a Swiss army diver and a G-shock I'll put on every now and then...

47 minutes ago, Snake said:

I have a $300 Seiko I only wear with a suit. :lol:

I think of them as like a tie. :lol:

Yup.  I've got a Rolly, fancy pen and additional "bling" that go with my suits.  All "accessories" that show who's who and who's what when walking into the board room.  :lol: What a funny life that is.  It was like dressing up in a costume.   :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I still do occasionally.  I have a Swiss army diver and a G-shock I'll put on every now and then...

Yup.  I've got a Rolly, fancy pen and additional "bling" that go with my suits.  All "accessories" that show who's who and who's what when walking into the board room.  :lol: What a funny life that is.  It was like dressing up in a costume.   :lmao:

I used to have a G Shock back in the pre cellphone days....loved that thing. 

49 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I used to have a G Shock back in the pre cellphone days....loved that thing. 

Yep.  I had a round one I wore in the military until it finally just had enough.  Bought a new one (square) a couple years back.  Great watches.

Both the wife and I have tags I bought when i was making baller money,  i haven't worn mine in 15 years and she prob hasn't in 10.  I actually saw it sitting the other day and decided to get the battery replaced on it and maybe start wearing it again.  

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Both the wife and I have tags I bought when i was making baller money,  i haven't worn mine in 15 years and she prob hasn't in 10.  I actually saw it sitting the other day and decided to get the battery replaced on it and maybe start wearing it again.  

Those are nice pieces.   I almost bought one but found a steal on a Breitling instead.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

So you always know what time it is? :lol:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Those are nice pieces.   I almost bought one but found a steal on a Breitling instead.

i was shopping rolex, breitling and tag when i was looking.  I like the looks of the breitling but most of the cases are a bit larger than i wanted so i ended up between the rolex and tag and most of the guys I worked with had rolex's so i went the other way.  Picked the wifes up the following year- think mine came from the Caymans hers from St Thomas when we were there on company trips.  

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

So you always know what time it is? :lol:

honestly because i spent the money i feel i need to sell it or wear it now that i found it again.  i looked on ebay seems to be somewhat of a secondary market for them with the wifes being worth almost double mine as she has the diamonds in the hours marks so might look to sell them.