Check your account email address ×

Only in rww land

We had a candidate for an election running around telling everyone the election is rigged against him. Comey, thinking Clinton is going to win the election, comes out right before the election and hurts Clinton by discussing her investigation publicly. Why? Because if he kept his mouth shut, like normal protocol, trump and his dipshit followers would be up in arms after hillary won. So here we are, and year and a half later, and trump convinces the same god damn idiots the system is rigged against him, even though they actually helped him

You cant make this shit up

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

We had a candidate for an election running around telling everyone the election is rigged against him. Comey, thinking Clinton is going to win the election, comes out right before the election and hurts Clinton by discussing her investigation publicly. Why? Because if he kept his mouth shut, like normal protocol, trump and his dipshit followers would be up in arms after hillary won. So here we are, and year and a half later, and trump convinces the same god damn idiots the system is rigged against him, even though they actually helped him

What cant be made up is how dumb you actually are. 

You need to prepare yourself for a major letdown as far as Trump is concerned. 

By the time Comey spoke her goose was cooked. Bernie and trump had way more energy. She ignored some of the Midwest states. Her unlikeable ratings are worse than his. They took way too much for granted. Need I go on?

4 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Kind of like how the life long Democrat Trump orchestrated this massive conspiracy/collusion to win the presidency against the most politically connected and entrenched candidate in history.  

No, a lot of people disliked hillary and trump would have had a lot of votes regardless of Russia. Russia got rather lucky and gave him the small amount of votes to win it

Edited by Snoslinger
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

By the time Comey spoke her goose was cooked. Bernie and trump had way more energy. She ignored some of the Midwest states. Her unlikeable ratings are worse than his. They took way too much for granted. Need I go on?

You could have shorted it up to "She is a unlikable cunt."

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:wrong:  Again 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

No, a lot of people disliked hillary and trump would have had a lot of votes regardless of Russia. Russia got rather lucky and gave him the small amount of votes to win it

You misspelled "I'm butthurt".

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lmao: look st this fucking diot :wrong: always 

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

I said it after the election, and I’ll say it again.  Comey cost Hillary the election.

Without Comey’s interference, she would have won.  It’s a simple fact fellas.  Deal with it.

:lies: it's all this fucking Shitforbrains posts 

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

I said it after the election, and I’ll say it again.  Comey cost Hillary the election.

Without Comey’s interference, she would have won.  It’s a simple fact fellas.  Deal with it.

Thank God he did.

Look at all the shit we would never have known about the Obama cabal.

:bc:

19 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Every news outlet known to man, could have reported that Trump stole Santa's sleigh on Christmas Eve. She still would have lost. Dems overplayed their hand, ignored the known crookedness of her family,  hoping their supporters wouldn't care. Then they screwed Bernie, so those voters. Didn't show up. That's the fact Jack.

Just now, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Every news outlet known to man, could have reported that Trump stole Santa's sleigh on Christmas Eve. She still would have lost. Dems overplayed their hand, ignored the known crookedness of her family,  hoping their supporters wouldn't care. Then they screwed Bernie, so those voters. Didn't show up. That's the fact Jack.

And she lost by just 80,000 votes split across 3 states

Comey sunk her 

Fact

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

And she lost by just 80,000 votes split across 3 states

Comey sunk her 

Fact

:lmao: the sad part is you believe your own  :bullshit: you're that stupid 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Lol

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

she did. damn dude, you OK?

So comey and the russians helped Trump get Hillary the most votes to lose the election your saying?