Check your account email address ×

The salute....

16 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Coming from the guy who runs away from the forum that's cute. Do you always try to project your shortcomings onto other people?  

:lol:

I took a damn break. you should try it. do ya think you clowns scared me off or something, with all your wit?

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I took a damn break. you should try it. do ya think you clowns scared me off or something, with all your wit?

Please dont leave for too long. You provide great entertainment. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

The timing of your break was interesting  :snack: 

Wasn't it you that said you'd be back right after the election? Sort of eluding to Hillary winning and you'd come back all smug? It's been a rough year and a half watching you run around since then but like AKIQPilot said, don't leave for too long!

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Youre having fun remember...

Just now, Skidooski said:

The timing of your break was interesting  :snack: 

Wasn't it you that said you'd be back right after the election? Sort of eluding to Hillary winning and you'd come back all smug? It's been a rough year and a half watching you run around since then but like AKIQPilot said, don't leave for too long!

yep, and I, and damn near the rest of the country, including you, were wrong about the election. your point?

Just now, DAVE said:

Youre having fun remember...

oh I am. trump is the best thing that could have happened in political fun. imagine the boredom had Hillary won. you'd all be crying about an e-mail or something...

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

yep, and I, and damn near the rest of the country, including you, were wrong about the election. your point?

Ok, I will admit when you are right about me with something and here it is.^^^^ I didn't vote for him and didn't think he'd win  :bc: 

27 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

oh I am. trump is the best thing that could have happened in political fun. imagine the boredom had Hillary won. you'd all be crying about an e-mail or something...

And the lack of stuff getting done likely.

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

To be fair, those that were critical of Obama’s bowing saw it as a sign of submission. It’s important to remember that most republicans haven’t been outside their own state. Their view of the world is limited to what they see and hear on Fox News. Pick up trucks with peeing Calvin stickers. 

oh you clever little boy . you on the other hand go from Wisconsin to maple grove and ride the bike path you go girl 

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

To be fair, those that were critical of Obama’s bowing saw it as a sign of submission. It’s important to remember that most republicans haven’t been outside their own state. Their view of the world is limited to what they see and hear on Fox News. Pick up trucks with peeing Calvin stickers. 

Again... Germany, Austria Switzerland France Spain England italy....etc etc

You?

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Who cares.  Trump could have let them all pee on him as long as he got Kim to agree to perhaps maybe eventually start to think about getting rid of their nukes.

and remind us all again what king Obama did on that front or even your pussy boy Justin? 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

You?

again Wisconsin and maple grove mn bike trails.  a real explorer pretty sure will steiger calls him up for directions on his trips to the polls 

6 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

I’d bet dumbski, In yet another attempt to “fit in”, had a problem with obama doing similar things...

amiright, dumbski?

I haven't the time nor inclination to research it, but I am pretty sure there is a psychological condition for your obsession with bold.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

You?

Maine, NH, VT, Mass, CT, NY, Penn, Maryland, The Carolinas, Ga, Fla, Texas, Missouri, Washington, Nevada, New Brunswick, Quebec etc etc