Check your account email address ×

Oh slinger...

33 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Yes Mueller is an imbecile . The fuckhead brought indictments against people he thought would never show up in court. He is refusing to hand over discovery now, why is that??? Maybes becausr he has no evidence?

why in the fuck would he do that? why risk them showing up if he was scared if they did? you are one dumb mofo.

25 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

why in the fuck would he do that? why risk them showing up if he was scared if they did? you are one dumb mofo.

You call me dumb but then you ask why would he do that. You tell me why he brought charges and now refuses to show the evidence he has. Come on asshole tell me why he's doing that

Keeping their hopes alive....LOL.  It's hilarious how this is playing out and how the usual suspects seem to think everything is normal and this isn't some type of charade.  I have said from day one that this is just like the john doe investigations into Scott Walker.  It's all to keep the democrats relevant into the next election cycle.

12 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You call me dumb but then you ask why would he do that. You tell me why he brought charges and now refuses to show the evidence he has. Come on asshole tell me why he's doing that

it's been explains numerous times already!!! do you not read the fucking links?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

it's been explains numerous times already!!! do you not read the fucking links?

No it's not explained. He asked for a delay in the trial and the Judge said no provide the evidence. 

Do you even understand how an indictment works??

35 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

No it's not explained. He asked for a delay in the trial and the Judge said no provide the evidence. 

Do you even understand how an indictment works??

Indicts people but doesn’t want to go to trial lmao. These guys are stupid 

10 hours ago, Highmark said:

The mere fact the DNC wouldn't turn over servers "supposedly" hacked by Russia is telling enough.   

How about if 13 agents on the team investigating Hillary's emails had given to the Trump campaign or GOP?  :lol:  

Plain as day.