Check your account email address ×

Oh slinger...

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

:lol:

Such an imbecile 

Well you and slinger have trump 100% guilty yet mueller can’t pin ANYTHING to trump after all this time. Either mueller is incompetent or you and snot are retards...

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

And which trump will rightfully plead the 5th on everything 

This is how the endgame will work. There is no collusion. They know it. They’ll interview trump either hoping to trap him in unknowing perjury OR trump will plead the 5th on everything. Then, they will close the investigation citing insufficient evidence because trump plead the 5th

youll gobble it up claiming trump is still guilty but they couldn’t prove it. You’ll scream trump tower meeting like a Tourette’s retard but when asked to show how that involved the Russian government you’ll run away to your cry closet like you always do. 

Then you’ll vote for whatever monkey the DNC throws up for president 

blah, blah, blah....

I ignore 99.9% of your BS because it's already been covered, or you make some fake BS out of it. take the trump tower meeting. the rest of the world already knows the russian that was present is close to putin. now fuck off, eh?

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

blah, blah, blah....

I ignore 99.9% of your BS because it's already been covered, or you make some fake BS out of it. take the trump tower meeting. the rest of the world already knows the russian that was present is close to putin. now fuck off, eh?

Ok but was the Russian working on behalf of the Russian government at the time and was that known by the trump team in a previously conspired event 

even if they got info from a Russian person, it doesn’t matter. Hillary and the DNC got information gathered by Russian agents. 

Could you imagine how outraged slinger would be had Trump exchanged classified Intel and conducted govt business on an unsecured private server? And then when asked to turned said server over completely destroyed it? I bet that's where the Russian collusionist evidence is! It was on Hillary's server! :lol:

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

in your world, yes it is. that is why you're so fucking clueless and running around asking "how's the collusion thing going? all the time.

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

and in here, that is a badge of honor.

Do you always have this hard a time accepting defeat?

17 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Could you imagine how outraged slinger would be had Trump exchanged classified Intel and conducted govt business on an unsecured private server? And then when asked to turned said server over completely destroyed it? I bet that's where the Russian collusionist evidence is! It was on Hillary's server! :lol:

You might be on to something.:russianflag:

34 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Well you and slinger have trump 100% guilty yet mueller can’t pin ANYTHING to trump after all this time. Either mueller is incompetent or you and snot are retards...

Both :news: 

• Like 1

Just now, Snoslinger said:

poor analer. has all the resident dipwads agreeing with him. that should tell ya something dude....

The partisan hack dipwads only agree with me half of the time. That should tell you something dude...

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

the irrevelant stuff that wasn't classified prior? paleez.

as far as conducting gov business on non-gov secured devices? you might want to look into that with trumpy....    :news:

the irrevelant stuff that wasn't classified prior? paleez.

as far as conducting gov business on non-gov secured devices? you might want to look into that with trumpy....    :news:

I'm sure all of our legislators are doing it, only difference is after Hillary got busted they all tightened their shit up. It's all criminal if you ask me. 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

I'm sure all of our legislators are doing it, only difference is after Hillary got busted they all tightened their shit up. It's all criminal if you ask me. 

no, that is not the case. I'm pretty sure trump, and/or his admin, had been using non-gov approved ways of communication.

then there's the completely secret attempt at a back-channel communication with Russia. something completely different than what others have done, before you respond with "they all do it".

no, that is not the case. I'm pretty sure trump, and/or his admin, had been using non-gov approved ways of communication.

then there's the completely secret attempt at a back-channel communication with Russia. something completely different than what others have done, before you respond with "they all do it".

You are such a hack. 

20 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you have to be a real dipshit to not see the trump/Russia connections. as sludgey likes to say....

wow

poor analer

The connections that you have zero proof of?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

The mere fact the DNC wouldn't turn over servers "supposedly" hacked by Russia is telling enough.   

How about if 13 agents on the team investigating Hillary's emails had given to the Trump campaign or GOP?  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

2 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

:lol:

Such an imbecile 

Yes Mueller is an imbecile . The fuckhead brought indictments against people he thought would never show up in court. He is refusing to hand over discovery now, why is that??? Maybes becausr he has no evidence?

Edited by jtssrx

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Yes Mueller is an imbecile . The fuckhead brought indictments against people he thought would never show up in court. He is refusing to hand over discovery now, why is that??? Maybes becausr he has no evidence?

This has already been explained to you 

This is what it means

http://www.businessinsider.com/mueller-motion-to-limit-evidence-sharing-russia-investigation-2018-6