Check your account email address ×

Momo the admitted faggot and massive POS liar busted again

16 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

hong kong is china though..just you stating it isn't in a sentence does not fly even if you're just being flip you idiot.

In the context of citizens freedoms hong kong certainly is not china

Now fuck off faggot

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I understand quite well the situation with HK you moron. The premise of the original conversation was that HK is far different from the mainland in terms of communist influence and freedom of function for its citizens. 

Hence my stating that "HK os not china"

Fucking know nothing moron

Great back peddle trying to squirm out of your Hong Kong is not China. You also are obviously oblivious to what modern day China is really like. There is lots of foreign business investment in China and like I said The demand for high end luxury cars including the likes of Ferrari, Rolls Royce, Bentley, Lamborghini and more in China is about to exceed that of Nort America. China isn't just a bunch of rice farmers anymore 

19 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Great back peddle trying to squirm out of your Hong Kong is not China. You also are obviously oblivious to what modern day China is really like. There is lots of foreign business investment in China and like I said The demand for high end luxury cars including the likes of Ferrari, Rolls Royce, Bentley, Lamborghini and more in China is about to exceed that of Nort America. China isn't just a bunch of rice farmers anymore 

Shanghai is almost identical to Hong Kong, Bipolarhooknose is just another typical ignorant American :nuts: 

13 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Shanghai is almost identical to Hong Kong, Bipolarhooknose is just another typical ignorant American :nuts: 

In what way? Theres chinese there.... :lol:

4 hours ago, Momorider said:

Yah :lmao: that's it, and the continuous sound of pile drivers building new skyscrapers :) 

He probably thinks mainland China is just a bunch of people in woven pointed hats wearing quilted jackets all dressed exactly the same living in huts beside rice fields. Perhaps he should google images of Bejing

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

That picture is disturbing man, I didn't want to see that shit like ever :flush: 

You'd have printed it out if there was feces in the picture. :lol: