Check your account email address ×

question for slinger

I have claimed to be an independent, you have accused me of being a coward fuck with no balls rww because I supported Obama for 2 term and put my support behind Trump instead of "the chosen one" hillary. My question is, and for any other NY'r here is what do you think of Larry Sharpe for gov., Is he someone you would look at or are you the partisan hack you appear to be and will follow Cuomo to the bottom of Lake Ontario just because of the "D" behind his name:dunno:

Based on what little I know about him he seems ok. I call you ball-less because no former dem, obama voter, etc defends trump. Giving the clown a chance is one thing, but defending the BS this clown does 24/7? Paleez

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Based on what little I know about him he seems ok. I call you ball-less because no former dem, obama voter, etc defends trump. Giving the clown a chance is one thing, but defending the BS this clown does 24/7? Paleez

:wrong: about everything for fucking years :lmao:

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Whew...how dare him step out of line, huh?  Sheesh!  

4 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

I have claimed to be an independent, you have accused me of being a coward fuck with no balls rww because I supported Obama for 2 term and put my support behind Trump instead of "the chosen one" hillary. My question is, and for any other NY'r here is what do you think of Larry Sharpe for gov., Is he someone you would look at or are you the partisan hack you appear to be and will follow Cuomo to the bottom of Lake Ontario just because of the "D" behind his name:dunno:

Why do you care what the resident dick head slinger thinks?? 

10 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

How little you've learned.  All is not lost however, you'll get a refresher course in November.  :news:

10 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

How DARE he!!!!!1111111

01 800 reaches out to a fellow NY'er for his thoughts on a candidate, and slinger in return adds nothing for an answer but basically a good ole ass chewing.  Real nice guy.  

Who wouldn't want a neighbor, friend, relative, aquantance, riding partner like that? :lol:

Edited by hayward

2 hours ago, hayward said:

01 800 reaches out to a fellow NY'er for his thoughts on a candidate, and slinger in return adds nothing for an answer but basically a good ole ass chewing.  Real nice guy.  

Who wouldn't want a neighbor, friend, relative, aquantance, riding partner like that? :lol:

Slinger and a few other guys in this forum are definitely in their own little world, and the oxygen they're breathing seems to have something in it.  :lol: 

36 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Slinger and a few other guys in this forum are definitely in their own little world, and the oxygen they're breathing seems to have something in it.  :lol: 

It's like 2% and the brain damage is severe :guzzle:   

3 hours ago, hayward said:

he asked what I thought about a candidate and I told him. he also brought up the previous comments I had made and I explained them again. I'm curious what "democrat" traits he once had, so I can see how they relate to his new found love, trump. you and he have a lot in common, tbh  :news:

3 hours ago, Snake said:

How DARE he!!!!!1111111

it "goes against the grain", bigly. you rww nitwits applauding and defending the dipshit in office is one thing, and a given. it's not common for a former dem to be doing. Christ, even moderate repugs see trump for what he is and blast him. not mxz, or hayseed though :lol:

it's ok, I know why. they're cowards on a majority rww website, afraid to be seen as agreeing with us lefties....

hence, the tern "ball-less"

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

it "goes against the grain", bigly. you rww nitwits applauding and defending the dipshit in office is one thing, and a given. it's not common for a former dem to be doing. Christ, even moderate repugs see trump for what he is and blast him. not mxz, or hayseed though :lol:

it's ok, I know why. they're cowards on a majority rww website, afraid to be seen as agreeing with us lefties....

Damn you're good.:thumb:

35 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

How can we not love every waking minute of Trump acting like an imbecile and winding you up?  :lol:  

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Sainger thinks of himself as a kind of guru on truth and reality.

it isn't exactly rocket science. if you took 1000 people that voted for Obama, twice, how many of them do you think would be praising and defending trump since he got in?

54 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

it isn't exactly rocket science. if you took 1000 people that voted for Obama, twice, how many of them do you think would be praising and defending trump since he got in?

With the news coming out every day about him and his?

I'd say a shit ton more than you think.

22 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

they're complaining more with that, not less. my god some of you live in bubbles.

:lmao: the clown who has been :wrong: about everything talkes about living in a bubble, you can't make this shit up :lol2: