Check your account email address ×

Protections for insured with pre-existing conditions will be going away.

No worries. Trump will roll out his fantastic, cheaper, and more people covered plan, shortly. After he’s done pissing off our allies, starting trade wars, blowing putin, tweeting, developing conspiracy plans with hannity and guilianni, lying 24/7.....

57 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

No worries. Trump will roll out his fantastic, cheaper, and more people covered plan, shortly. After he’s done pissing off our allies, starting trade wars, blowing putin, tweeting, developing conspiracy plans with hannity and guilianni, lying 24/7.....

November can’t come soon enough

58 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Have you heard about the amazon-buffet-jpMorgan attempt at making health care more affordable. I can’t wait to see how they do with this. Of course for some of you nut jobs the govt is the only answer. Pfft.

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

Have you heard about the amazon-buffet-jpMorgan attempt at making health care more affordable. I can’t wait to see how they do with this. Of course for some of you nut jobs the govt is the only answer. Pfft.

I thought they already said that was off can't be done :dunno:

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Agreed.  Then maybe you guys will stfu for a while when it dawns on you that you've all had it ass backwards.

Is there anyone more oblivious on here than FakenewsMaineCUNT? :dunno: 

43 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I always found it pretty neato-keen that the people that know the least about stuff always complain the most. 

Meh...lubrulz...."Boo hoo....I'm sad again about something."

This from the post leader. Lol

little self ownage from Zambo the clown 

10 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Is there anyone more oblivious on here than FakenewsMaineCUNT? :dunno: 

In order 

momo

zambo

rod Johnson

ez 

then the rest of the clown posse in no particular order 

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

I would have liked the ACA to be improved upon. Up the penalties for skipping it, significantly, put some cap limits on profits, expand it everywhere, allow more offshored drugs into the  system, etc. I don’t give a fuck if it’s a mandate. 

Health insurance only works if you have large pools of people participating. You can’t have smaller pools, with confined coverages, as it’ll be expensive as hell for those in it. 

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I would have liked the ACA to be improved upon. Up the penalties for skipping it, significantly, put some cap limits on profits, expand it everywhere, allow more offshored drugs into the  system, etc. I don’t give a fuck if it’s a mandate. 

Health insurance only works if you have large pools of people participating. You can’t have smaller pools, with confined coverages, as it’ll be expensive as hell for those in it. 

You have a pretty big pool with just those 3 company’s employees. I’d like to see someone take a fresh approach and they have some really good ideas.

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

Still doesn’t explain what happened to the drug plan Trump promised he had 2 years ago. 

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/trump-obamacare-promises-236021

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

In order 

momo

zambo

rod Johnson

ez 

then the rest of the clown posse in no particular order 

Poor Rev Beta Cuck.  Triggered again....but, nobody cares.  He's like a mad and dumb little marshmellow.

:lol: