Check your account email address ×

Apples to oranges.

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

That's pretty much irrelevant.

But you go ahead and do the 'I have a black friend' thing.

And this is the disconnect. This is why race relations will never improve. 

White people refuse to acknowledge that the entire system is set up to put BBIPOC at a disadvantage over whites. We don't see it because we have a totally different experience, and we're conditioned to think that our experiences as white people is the norm for everyone. It is not. Our status as white people is based upon the oppression of everyone else, especially BBIPOC. 

By who?   How did you become un-conditioned? 

What experiences?    

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, motonoggin said:

That's pretty much irrelevant.

But you go ahead and do the 'I have a black friend' thing.

I think it is completely relevant, based on your posts of knowing what black folks are feeling. If you are not speaking to them how do you know what they are feeling??.. because of a FB meme?? seriously dude, those have no credibility. 

I have spoken face to face with at least 10 black people today, none being my friends, all complete strangers. Maybe you should try and and speak to some black folks some time, show them your meme's and tell them your opinion.. I bet you will be quite surprised..

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Cold War said:

By who?   How did you become un-conditioned? 

What experiences?    

By media, society, schooling, capitalism, relationships with authority, being raised by parents raised in the same system, etc. 

19 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I think it is completely relevant, based on your posts of knowing what black folks are feeling. If you are not speaking to them how do you know what they are feeling??.. because of a FB meme?? seriously dude, those have no credibility. 

I have spoken face to face with at least 10 black people today, none being my friends, all complete strangers. Maybe you should try and and speak to some black folks some time, show them your meme's and tell them your opinion.. I bet you will be quite surprised..

Are you saying that I would agree with more white people if I talked to more black people? 

Are you saying that I would agree with more white people if I talked to more black people? 

Nope, I think you would have a valid concept to post on if you actually conversed face to face with some black folks, rather than basing your knowledge off youtube videos and FB meme's..

Kinda hard to be a credible "voice for blacks" on the forum when you dont routinely converse with them about your opinions and and hear theirs..You would have to agree with that. 

18 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Idiots can't figure out that it is OK for a white man to call another white man a primate, just like it's OK for a black man to call another black man a primate.

Poor stupid believers of conspiracies and blind followers of Trump :lol:

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Curious, How many black people do you converse with face to face on a daily basis?? 

I already confronted him on this and the prick won’t answer cause all he is good for us lecturing us with his Harvard intellect. What a fucking joke 

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Nope, I think you would have a valid concept to post on if you actually conversed face to face with some black folks, rather than basing your knowledge off youtube videos and FB meme's..

Kinda hard to be a credible "voice for blacks" on the forum when you dont routinely converse with them about your opinions and and hear theirs..You would have to agree with that. 

All these qualifiers in order to speak on racism to white people! :lol:

You've set up logical fallacies here, can you see that?

1)You wrongly assume that I don't have meaningful interactions with BBIPOC and present evidence of that by making another wrongful assumption - that I get all my information from YouTube and memes. I may post those things here, but it's to make a point, not show you how I learned what I did.

2)You're also pretending that by me making an argument based on critical race theory, that I'm attempting to speak for BBIPOC. I'm not. I'm presenting the information I've learned from studying the issue, listening to BBIPOC, and presenting it here. 

The role of white people truly interested in being anti racist, is to go into white spaces and talk about this with white people. White people need to change if this issue is going to be resolved. When there is oppression, you don't fix it by asking the oppressed to alter their behavior, you do it by demanding the oppressor acknowledge his oppression and alter his behavior. 

1)You wrongly assume that I don't have meaningful interactions with BBIPOC and present evidence of that by making another wrongful assumption - that I get all my information from YouTube and memes. I may post those things here, but it's to make a point, not show you how I learned what I did.

2)You're also pretending that by me making an argument based on critical race theory, that I'm attempting to speak for BBIPOC. I'm not. I'm presenting the information I've learned from studying the issue, listening to BBIPOC, and presenting it here. 

The role of white people truly interested in being anti racist, is to go into white spaces and talk about this with white people. White people need to change if this issue is going to be resolved. When there is oppression, you don't fix it by asking the oppressed to alter their behavior, you do it by demanding the oppressor acknowledge his oppression and alter his behavior. 

Now this is frigging hilarious!!!

where did this studying take place?? 

im betting youtube, google, and MEME generator as bolding a few sentences you have posted above,  a right click, then click "search google" shows a lot of copy and paste in what you posted .... Genuinely saddening you just wont go seek out some black folks and compare your ideals to theirs.. Again, I bet you would be quite surprised..

Im all good moto, im off to family time.. 

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Now this is frigging hilarious!!!

where did this studying take place?? 

im betting youtube, google, and MEME generator as bolding a few sentences you have posted above,  a right click, then click "search google" shows a lot of copy and paste in what you posted .... Genuinely saddening you just wont go seek out some black folks and compare your ideals to theirs.. Again, I bet you would be quite surprised..

Im all good moto, im off to family time.. 

One last load of shit post before you go, eh?

You realize that you're basing your dismissal of the ideas I've presented on your own faulty premise, right?

I mean, maybe you should learn how to argue more effectively instead of relying entirely on fallacy. K? 

16 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You realize that you're basing your dismissal of the ideas I've presented on your own faulty premise, right?

I mean, maybe you should learn how to argue more effectively instead of relying entirely on fallacy. K? 

In short, he's saying you are full of fucking shit.  As am I.

45 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You mean the ideals MLK presented in jail letter 1963..

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Where are you having these interactions?

we were in Gaylord last weekend.  I didn’t see any poc.  For Christ sakes ...,white people still own gas stations and party stores there. :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Where are you having these interactions?

we were in Gaylord last weekend.  I didn’t see any poc.  For Christ sakes ...,white people still own gas stations and party stores there. :lol: 

In places that are safe for black people to talk about this stuff without dealing with white nonsense

11 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

As a minority please stop thinking that you’re our spokesperson. You have no idea what racism is. 

It’s when a brainless fucktard lumps all people together by their race.  for instance if a useless piece of shit refers to natives  as chugs. That useless piece of shit is a racist.   (He also blows dogs)

Edited by revkevsdi

46 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

In places that are safe for black people to talk about this stuff without dealing with white nonsense

Face to face?? 

Honestly when was the last time you conversed with a black person face to face?? 

It would be like having martial problems and your wife tells you , you are not welcome to talk about it. Her and the girls will figure it out and let you know. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

It would be like having martial problems and your wife tells you , you are not welcome to talk about it. Her and the girls will figure it out and let you know. 

Yup that's what white people do to BBIPOC all the time. 

Yup that's what white people do to BBIPOC all the time. 

I think it was #1 in the rules for white people  that you posted.