Check your account email address ×

Apples to oranges.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

it's not that name, it's all the others you use regularly

Oh you mean like Kenyan? How is that racist? His fucking father was from Kenya. He is part Kenyan. How is that racist

Just now, ATOMIC PUNK said:

Oh you mean like Kenyan? How is that racist? His fucking father was from Kenya. He is part Kenyan. How is that racist

Have you ever described or referred to any other president that way?

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Have you ever described or referred to any other president that way?

by calling them a Kenyan or obungo? Your going no where with this. Too bad if you don't like it

Just now, ATOMIC PUNK said:

by calling them a Kenyan or obungo? Your going no where with this. Too bad if you don't like it

Have you ever referred to another president using the country of origin of one of their parents? 

You really don't have to answer, I know you haven't. The question is rhetorical and intended to expose your ignorance and implicit racial bias. 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Have you ever referred to another president using the country of origin of one of their parents? 

You really don't have to answer, I know you haven't. The question is rhetorical and intended to expose your ignorance and implicit racial bias. 

good luck

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You don't call Trump "The German".

But you call Obama "Obunga" or "The Kenyan".

I mean, it's pretty obvious as to why. 

projection.. yeah you run with that

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You don't call Trump "The German".

But you call Obama "Obunga" or "The Kenyan".

I mean, it's pretty obvious as to why. 

Barry is Kenyan there has never been another like him he even wrote a book about it :bc: 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Do you refer to Obama in this way in front of your numerous black friends?

I don't talk politics what so ever in front of anyone at my work. No one gives a fuck

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

^Example 3,732,458 of why talking to white people about race and racism is so difficult. 

It's not difficult, expose the instances of racism so they can be addressed.  Get the fuck over this redefine words bullshit and get to the problems.

Neal

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

No, you are just a bigoted, partisan fuck.

Neal

what ever you say kneel. and you're a fence riding fucking douche bag.. see how that works

3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

See what I mean?

No self respecting black person is going to subject themselves to your dismissive attitude and invalidation of their lived experience. 

This is the most racist statement in this thread. MayoCuckBoy speaking for the black man yet again. Smh

7 minutes ago, bussman said:

This is the most racist statement in this thread. MayoCuckBoy speaking for the black man yet again. Smh

its fucking mindboggling

16 minutes ago, bussman said:

NeoFascistHimmlerStoner is a pathetic racist POS :news: 

2 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

It's not difficult, expose the instances of racism so they can be addressed.  Get the fuck over this redefine words bullshit and get to the problems.

Neal

Racism isn't a series of 'instances'. It is structural. There are examples of the structure manifesting itself in places like the prison system, but it's a system. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Racism isn't a series of 'instances'. It is structural. There are examples of the structure manifesting itself in places like the prison system, but it's a system. 

Curious, How many black people do you converse with face to face on a daily basis?? 

20 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Curious, How many black people do you converse with face to face on a daily basis?? 

That's pretty much irrelevant.

But you go ahead and do the 'I have a black friend' thing.

16 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Incorrect.

Neal

And this is the disconnect. This is why race relations will never improve. 

White people refuse to acknowledge that the entire system is set up to put BBIPOC at a disadvantage over whites. We don't see it because we have a totally different experience, and we're conditioned to think that our experiences as white people is the norm for everyone. It is not. Our status as white people is based upon the oppression of everyone else, especially BBIPOC. 

Just now, motonoggin said:

That's pretty much irrelevant.

But you go ahead and do the 'I have a black friend' thing.

And this is the disconnect. This is why race relations will never improve. 

White people refuse to acknowledge that the entire system is set up to put BBIPOC at a disadvantage over whites. We don't see it because we have a totally different experience, and we're conditioned to think that our experiences as white people is the norm for everyone. It is not. Our status as white people is based upon the oppression of everyone else, especially BBIPOC. 

Then they won't ever improve.  

Neal