Check your account email address ×

Climate change Deniers and Trudeau Haters.....

The climate has always changed 

too bad they scared everyone off who was going to build the pipeline and pay for it so the government didn’t have to.

It's a friggen disaster on about a dozen fronts.  Sadly, it was the only option left after being bungled so badly by Government.  

and I'm still pretty skeptical it will get built, certainly in any near time frame.  

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Im surprised all the resident libs arent up in arms about this. :dunno:

If it puts money in their pockets they shut their mouths and turn the other way.

11 hours ago, sledderj said:

It's a friggen disaster on about a dozen fronts.  Sadly, it was the only option left after being bungled so badly by Government.  

and I'm still pretty skeptical it will get built, certainly in any near time frame.  

It wasn't the only way. All they had to do was promise to get the hell out of the way and enforce the law.

BUt no. Trudeau sees it as an election win. 

This will turn into a 22 billion dollar disaster. Or they will just sit on it while charging us through the hoop.

2 hours ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

It wasn't the only way. All they had to do was promise to get the hell out of the way and enforce the law.

BUt no. Trudeau sees it as an election win. 

This will turn into a 22 billion dollar disaster. Or they will just sit on it while charging us through the hoop.

If it ever get's built at all.  Remember, it's now under control of a political, virtue signaling, environmental zealot.  It could very well get delayed and then cancelled eventually.  I'm 50/50 on that scenario.  

21 hours ago, sledderj said:

If it ever get's built at all.  Remember, it's now under control of a political, virtue signaling, environmental zealot.  It could very well get delayed and then cancelled eventually.  I'm 50/50 on that scenario.  

that was my last point. I agree

21 hours ago, sledderj said:

Morneau said this is temporary ownership while they look for a "new owner" for the pipeline. You want to bet it eventually gets sold at a huge loss to the taxpayer. Too bad Trudope is such a pussy and didn't have what it takes to tell B.C. to get out of the way and let them KM get on with the project. Worst case scenario. It would have been a lot less costly to pay for off duty RCMP to moonlight on site to keep protestors away from the work.