Check your account email address ×

Official prepper/canner/market garden thread

• Platinum Contributing Member

So my MIL just locked her keys in her car so I ran her the extra set and then carried her groceries into the house and she gave me a cherry tomatoe plant....now I have a garden!  :thumbsup:

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I know three preppers. I figure when it all comes down I’ll kill em and take their shit. 

Unless they are armed and know how to defend themselves, they are just gathering shit for the toughest guy on the block.

We planted onions, garlic, and asparagus in some of the flower beds this year.  We'll see how that goes.  

Fuck the garden. That’s why there’s grocery stores. I have thought that a small greenhouse could be nice during the winter. Concrete and glass. Not those cheap ass mail order things. 

I'm not planting anything, but I am gonna' invest in some survival foods. Mountain House, etc. They are fairly expensive, but when the SHTF, the stores will be stripped clean within hours. 

When we had flooding a few years back, you could not find water pumps.

When we had power outages for days/weeks, you could not find a generator. 

If we have a national catastrophe of some kind, you will not be able to get food. 

Hey, everybody has to navigate life how it works for THEM. 

19 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm not planting anything, but I am gonna' invest in some survival foods. Mountain House, etc. They are fairly expensive, but when the SHTF, the stores will be stripped clean within hours. 

When we had flooding a few years back, you could not find water pumps.

When we had power outages for days/weeks, you could not find a generator. 

If we have a national catastrophe of some kind, you will not be able to get food. 

Hey, everybody has to navigate life how it works for THEM. 

You need to navagate off a cliff 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You need to navagate off a cliff 

You will be one of the first ones to be murdered you bipolar shitforbrains without question actually you will walk right into the first landmine  :finger: 

19 minutes ago, Momorider said:

You will be one of the first ones to be murdered you bipolar shitforbrains without question actually you will walk right into the first landmine  :finger: 

You truly are an 82er. Here’s a good tattoo for you. It’s simple. 

F8671A94-0DB0-4E2B-A296-FCC5312AF5C6.jpeg

Edited by spin_dry

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I know three preppers. I figure when it all comes down I’ll kill em and take their shit. 

You fuckin' homo, what do you have for weapons? 

You'll be somebody's bitch, giving " BLOW JOBS FOR FOOD ". :bigfinger: Suck a nigga dick, and die from Gonorrhea in your throat. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Gold Member

Pulled a fair bit of food from my tiny garden today.  Shit blew up while I was gone for 3 weeks...  have cucumbers, zucchini, a pea and green bean factory going.  Won’t be able to eat all I picked today.   Not a wise idea to plant watermelon, cantaloupe, and squash in raised beds....  going to be busy making hammocks supporting everything.

99397AD6-AA23-461B-BDCF-F3CEA57ECF0D.thumb.jpeg.a0e6826a0aac5d65906df44dde054f14.jpeg9AD0D455-8408-43BE-B599-B424D6C4A9E1.thumb.jpeg.3d19c23593359d2cb7e528a96e12cb13.jpeg

Edited by BOHICA
  • Like 1