Check your account email address ×

NJ officer seen punching woman in the head during arrest at popular beach; police investigate

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They just want to make it home at the end of the day. 

20 yo girl that’s been drinking could kill in an instant. Thank god the officer made it home to beat his own family. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

20 yo girl that’s been drinking could kill in an instant. Thank god the officer made it home to beat his own family. 

Exactly.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Well, the resisting didn't help her at all but really?  That "man" couldn't take down and subdue a 100 pound woman in a bathing suit?  Good thing he was wearing that bullet proof vest!!!

For some reason i think tool kit would squirm like that as well. :lol:

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

For some reason i think tool kit would squirm like that as well. :lol:

His high pitched screeching would send people into fits causing them to attack the source.  Dolphins would be beaching themselves.  Pandemonium!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The article I read said that she already had kicked one officer in the nuts and spit on another.  Oh well.  

Perfectly normal behavior...bad cop.

52 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Many moons ago, we were all at a field party, most everyone was pretty shithouse drunk.  My buddy was arguing with his girlfriend about something, and she hauled up and kicked him right in the nuts.  Down he goes in pain.  A couple minutes later he gets back to his feet, and she comes at him and tries to go for another nut kick.  He hauls off and just cold cocked her.   Don't ever kick a guy in the nuts.  :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Sad 1

59 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The article I read said that she already had kicked one officer in the nuts and spit on another.  Oh well.  

huh...well, that was oddly missing from this hit CNN piece.  That doesn't really help her case much.  Odd CNN failed to mention those facts.  Odd=Normal.

53 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I don't know if it's normal.  She's redneck trash...however, cops are supposed to deliver TO justice.  Not enact it themselves.  SO yeah...hot head in a bulletproof vest.

I could NEVER be a cop.  Zero chance of hitting those pension years.  :lol:

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

That is totally irrelevant. If the officer was in a fight for his life then punching and choke maneuvers can and should be on the table. This was 20 year old girl for Christ sake.  Hammer fisting her to the face and flipping her back in a choke hold is way over the top. Unprofessional, emotional, ego driven. An all around lousy cop that should be removed permanently from police work. 

Edited by spin_dry

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

That is totally irrelevant. If the officer was in a for his life then punching and choke maneuvers can and should be on the table. This was 20 year old girl for Christ sake.  Hammer fisting her to the face and flipping her back in a choke hold is way over the top. Unprofessional, emotional, ego driven. An all around lousy cop that should be removed permanently from police work. 

Ok, let the investigation play out, and if its ruled excessive force so be it.  I bet she never spits on or kicks another officer in the nuts again though.  We live in a time where cell phones somehow entitle us to be judge and jury and I generally don't get too wound up about some drunk trash getting  arrested:lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Ok, let the investigation play out, and if its ruled excessive force so be it.  I bet she never spits on or kicks another officer in the nuts again though.  :lol: 

I'm with you except, I just see no reason for the punching.  He couldn't subdue her for just a few moments while help arrived without punching her in the face several times?  Seems he's certainly got a weight and strength advantage.  OR does that vest just make it look like it add 100 pounds?  I though only cameras did that?  :lmao:

Meh...she's trash, but...there's no reason for this.  On top of it all...she's a girl. And probably a drunk one.  Fatty couldn't wrestle a drunken 100 pound girl in a swimsuit into a submissive hold for a few seconds without punching her in the face repeatedly?  I'll defend what is defensible, I just don't see that here.

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ok, let the investigation play out, and if its ruled excessive force so be it.  I bet she never spits on or kicks another officer in the nuts again though.  We live in a time where cell phones somehow entitle us to be judge and jury and I generally don't get too wound up about some drunk trash getting  arrested:lol: 

cops will cover for each other like always so nothing will happen.  I have no doubt the chick was being belligerent but even if she did kick him in the balls there was no need for that kind of force.  they are trained to be better than the average person who would have reacted with emotion and hauled off on her for being kicked in the nuts

35 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

"I saw the video, but I'm going to let someone else tell me whether what happened in the video was ok or not." -Bootlicker extraordinaire 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I'm with you except, I just see no reason for the punching.  He couldn't subdue her for just a few moments while help arrived without punching her in the face several times?  Seems he's certainly got a weight and strength advantage.  OR does that vest just make it look like it add 100 pounds?  I though only cameras did that?  :lmao:

Meh...she's trash, but...there's no reason for this.  On top of it all...she's a girl. And probably a drunk one.  Fatty couldn't wrestle a drunken 100 pound girl in a swimsuit into a submissive hold for a few seconds without punching her in the face repeatedly?  I'll defend what is defensible, I just don't see that here.

Point taken.  I don't know what the rules are for cops, if thats not allowed, fine, fire his ass.  My only point was 8 posts in, no one made any mention that a cop had already been kicked in the nuts and spit on.  :dunno: 

38 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

"I saw the video, but I'm going to let someone else tell me whether what happened in the video was ok or not." -Bootlicker extraordinaire 

I bet you're the kind of girl who'd kick a guy in the nuts if you ever got in a fight.