Check your account email address ×

Trump campaign manager no longer wants him to release his tax returns

57 minutes ago, Anler said:

There is a dirty little secret about welfare. It keeps the savages somewhat subdued. What happens when 10 million people all of the sudden don't have housing or food?

Attack white people?  Excellent!  When they are done burning and pillaging in their own neighborhoods, please send them into suburbia....once they run over all the liberals they'll eventually hit "pick up truck territory" and then......FIXED!

:lol:

37 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

They kill each other .  Kind of like they are doing now just at an expedited pace .   

They come and take whiteys house and food.... That's you, youre whitey. I think...

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Attack white people?  Excellent!  When they are done burning and pillaging in their own neighborhoods, please send them into suburbia....once they run over all the liberals they'll eventually hit "pick up truck territory" and then......FIXED!

They are going to go where the food is. Once they burn down the ghetto guess where they go next? We have done this before, before any of us were born. People living and shitting and pissing in the streets, crime rates off the charts. It was cheaper to give them food and housing and keep them away from the civilized folks. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

They are going to go where the food is. Once they burn down the ghetto guess where they go next? We have done this before, before any of us were born. People living and shitting and pissing in the streets, crime rates off the charts. It was cheaper to give them food and housing and keep them away from the civilized folks. 

Weren't the negroes talking about "converging" in a couple of southern states a while back and boycotting white goods, services and people to create their own little economy and such?  I think they were.  I AM ALL FOR THAT!

Why do we have to keep supporting these people (other than the democratic votes of course).  And if what we are doing is trying to keep the "savages from becoming aggressive" well shit!  Who the fuck is scared of them?

LETS DO THIS!  Woo hoo!  And Yee Haw! (Insert other redneck slang here).

Hell....give'm the Muslims too.  Shit, even they are smart enough not to get involved in that negro hot mess.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Let me guess, do you think politicians are giving away middle class taxpayer money to welfare recipients out of the goodness of their heart?

Not trying to be rude or condescending but think hard about what your tax liability is and what you get in return, you might be surprised :news: 

16 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Not trying to be rude or condescending but think hard about what your tax liability is and what you get in return, you might be surprised :news: 

Property taxes, income taxes and sales taxes etc....  Maybe you should tell us your tax liability.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Here in Maine, they got jobs.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

There is a dirty little secret about welfare. It keeps the savages somewhat subdued. What happens when 10 million people all of the sudden don't have housing or food?

10 million?  There are over 40 million on SNAP

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

Uh-oh.....Racer just got very confused.

Not really. 

24 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Property taxes, income taxes and sales taxes etc....  Maybe you should tell us your tax liability.

I asked you a basic question without prying into your personal finances, but since you decided to get personal with me I will tell you my tax liability is large....now will you tell us what your thought is on what your end of year liability is in comparison to what you get? :news: 

Edited by Mileage Psycho

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Just percentages.  I can pay in 33% so that the government can give me back 6%  WOW.  Thank you!

Interstate highway system, clean water, inspected food supply, schools, state highways, county roads, city streets, national defense, centers for disease control..ect, ect,ect,ect.......

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Interstate highway system, clean water, inspected food supply, schools, state highways, county roads, city streets, national defense, centers for disease control..ect, ect,ect,ect.......

Well, wouldn't it be great if the funds for those programs were not being robbed to pay for other things.

Just now, racer254 said:

Well, wouldn't it be great if the funds for those programs were not being robbed to pay for other things.

Really.....like what? Our food is safe, our roads are good, we don't suffer from wierd diseases like third world countries....what exactly do you have to complain about?

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Really.....like what? Our food is safe, our roads are good, we don't suffer from wierd diseases like third world countries....what exactly do you have to complain about?

Honestly, My quality of life is damn good.  But, that is a result of everything I was taught as a young kid.  And it is because of hard work, sacrifices and good ethics.  

Edited by racer254

Just now, racer254 said:

Honestly, My quality of life is damn good.  But, that is a result of everything I was taught as a young kid.  And it is because of hard work and good ethics. 

What the fuck does that have to do with anything I posted? 

What the fuck does that have to do with anything I posted? 

You asked what I had to complain about.  I just hate working for the government to take away money that i could use on other things. 

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You asked what I had to complain about.  I just hate working for the government to take away money that i could use on other things. 

On top of what Smails posted you have you have schools for you kids, safe air travel, libraries, police, fire, etc.

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

You jealous lobster fucker cuz you farm insects that arn't a staple like Sludgy does :cry: 

Oh stop,sucking his dick already. You 2 have had a bromance agreeing with each other's bullshit for to long. People are getting sick of it :taunt:

15 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yeah well taxes are a part of a stable, productive and safe society.

6 hours ago, Ebsell said:

Farmers farm because it's a job and a way to make a living. I'm sick of this have you eaten today? Thank a farmer bullshit. They ain't doing it out of the kindness of their hearts so people need to stop acting like they are. Everyone wants to pretent their a hero today 

Same can be said about whiney fisherman...

31 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Oh stop,sucking his dick already. You 2 have had a bromance agreeing with each other's bullshit for to long. People are getting sick of it :taunt:

Momo is without equal. Own it