Check your account email address ×

Is this true?

37 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

They love their David Duke here at CE. 

The Democratic party supported slavery from its inception in the 1830s until it split over the issue in 1860. In January 1865, 100 percent of House Republicans supported the 13th Amendment, which abolished slavery. Among those who voted, 78 percent of House Democrats opposed abolition.

• Like 1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

38 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

They love their David Duke here at CE. 

Duke is a registered Republican so you like always are :wrong: DemonCUNTS are the racists just look at the OP

17 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

:lol:

More fantastic insight from our resident rare Derpwater Jew 

I like provoking your deeply rooted need to defend your dem party 

21 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

How would your employer feel if they knew you used racial slurs?

What slurs?  You threatening me?  How would yours feel if they knew you were an anarchist?

Just now, DriftBusta said:

What slurs?  You threatening me?  How would yours feel if they knew you were an anarchist?

What slurs? :lol:

Being a fucking racist and an anarchist aren't moral equivalents.

40 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

NeoFascistHimmlerStoner is a self employed Niggeroligist, and he only plays an Anarchist on the internet  :flush:

47 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

What slurs? :lol:

Being a fucking racist and an anarchist aren't moral equivalents.

Oh now I’m a “fucking racist”.  And believe it or not, even if I was, and I’m not, it’s still not against the law.  Threatening or conspiring to kill cops or attacking public officials or destroying property is.  Oh that’s right, you make the rules.  Some piece of work you are. 

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh now I’m a “fucking racist”.  And believe it or not, even if I was, and I’m not, it’s still not against the law.  Threatening or conspiring to kill cops or attacking public officials or destroying property is.  Oh that’s right, you make the rules.  Some piece of work you are. 

Lmao. You have a pretty short memoy.

13 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lmao. You have a pretty short memoy.

I’m not a racist, and being described as one by the likes of you is pretty pathetic.  I love how you make the accusation, but you won’t link any “proof”. 

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I’m not a racist, and being described as one by the likes of you is pretty pathetic.  I love how you make the accusation, but you won’t link any “proof”. 

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

NeoFascistHimmlerStoner  is the biggest racist on the site :guzzle: 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Nobody on this forum has threatened or conspired to kill cops you worthless fucking piece of shit

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nobody on this forum has threatened or conspired to kill cops you worthless fucking piece of shit

Well you and moto regularly advocate it, which is almost as bad, and pretty much defines something a “worthless piece of shit” would say.   I have wasted enough time today with these pointless arguments, nothing going on in the office anyways.  Let the Mensa meeting go on without me, Retardo Montobalm, I’m going home to put some shorts on and having a drink.  :bc: