Check your account email address ×

Cops are at it again.

Perhaps if they used a little common sense none of this would be a issue. Grilling on a public sidewalk down town? Who the fuck does that shit? Anyone here?

:dunno:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Pour water on my grill and I'd fuck you up. How did these folks not just beat his ass?

Just goes to show the brothers are smarter than you, what the bros were doing is illegal in NYC, the cop did them favor by just dousing the coal and not ticketing anyone.

Edited by Mileage Psycho
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Just goes to show the brothers are smarter than you, what the bros were doing is illegal in NYC, the cop did them favor by just dousing the coal and not ticketing anyone.

Ah, the good old 'its illegal' justification.

Typical bootlicker nonsense.

Just now, motonoggin said:

why are you so hell bent on breaking laws?

• Confused 1

Just now, motonoggin said:

This is why we call you Bootlickers.

youre a fucking anarchist.. not many of your types around. Very weird dude.

I think ill drive at 100 on the way home. Fuck the law if I get caught

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Rules:

At a White Sox game you are allowed to tailgate before the game, after the game you are not; a few years ago I fired up the grill after the game and the popo came by and said kill it, of course I layed out some bullshit how my people were hungry and it would be better to have to some food in there gut so they could drive home less fucked up, Rocco the cop says one more time to me "you have to kill it"...................I say understood.

You say bootlicker, so I say come on down to the south side and join me and my crew at a Sox/Tiger game, we will gladly put you on the grill post game and to show you our appreciation we'll toss a C-note your way for being the cook :thumb: 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Rules:

At a White Sox game you are allowed to tailgate before the game, after the game you are not; a few years ago I fired up the grill after the game and the popo came by and said kill it, of course I layed out some bullshit how my people were hungry and it would be better to have to some food in there gut so they could drive home less fucked up, Rocco the cop says one more time to me "you have to kill it"...................I say understood.

You say bootlicker, so I say come on down to the south side and join me and my crew at a Sox/Tiger game, we will gladly put you on the grill post game and to show you our appreciation we'll toss a C-note your way for being the cook :thumb: 

So you want to be a witness to a cop slaughter?

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I'll be sure to have my iPhone video cam ready to go.

I can just see Moto with Mace in his eyes and flopping around on the ground with 4 sets of Taser wires hanging from his chest.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, motonoggin said:

No gods no masters

No noose no rafters

All cops are bastards

This made me smile.  Thank you.

6 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

I always grill downtown on the sidewalk at night. Cops never water my grill. 

So did this with a little chuckle.  'Bout fucking time too...you were getting pretty dry.  :lmao:

5 hours ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

Perhaps if they used a little common sense none of this would be a issue. Grilling on a public sidewalk down town? Who the fuck does that shit? Anyone here?

:dunno:

Don't be silly.

"denyies black children of food"  :lol:

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So did this with a little chuckle.  'Bout fucking time too...you were getting pretty dry.  :lmao:

Don't be silly.

Im funny as fuck!

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Don't be silly.

It’s so ridiculous I don’t know where to begin. But this is what’s fueling the African American community with the help of social media and 99% of the fucking media. Every story reeks of high drama. Al millions of fucks suck it up. Including a handful here. Pathetic

• Like 1

6 hours ago, motonoggin said:

This is why we call you Bootlickers.

Ultimate bootlicker^^  Bitch and moan all day. Yet still lives here among us "bootlickers" while enjoying the finer things in life like his chris craft.... :lol:

3 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Ultimate bootlicker^^  Bitch and moan all day. Yet still lives here among us "bootlickers" while enjoying the finer things in life like his chris craft.... :lol:

Another Derp state agent.