Check your account email address ×

SJW retardation

White people cannot and do not experience what BBIPOC (Brown, Black, Indigenous People Of Color) know as racism. 

What you think is racism is really just your attempt to deny your privelege. If racism is just people saying mean things to you because of your race, then it becomes very easy for you to ignore real racism. Your dictionary definition is a lame, flimsy shield and a definition wrought by white culture that serves white culture.

We live in a racist system and we don't even know it. We are almost completely blind to it due to the dominance of Western white culture. 

It might be news to some of you, but your experience as a white male in America is not universal amongst all our people.

11 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

White people cannot and do not experience what BBIPOC (Brown, Black, Indigenous People Of Color) know as racism. 

What you think is racism is really just your attempt to deny your privelege. If racism is just people saying mean things to you because of your race, then it becomes very easy for you to ignore real racism. Your dictionary definition is a lame, flimsy shield and a definition wrought by white culture that serves white culture.

We live in a racist system and we don't even know it. We are almost completely blind to it due to the dominance of Western white culture. 

It might be news to some of you, but your experience as a white male in America is not universal amongst all our people.

Hogwash, white people do experience racism.  I will not acknowledge the usage of racism.  It's incorrect, and frankly absurd.

I disregard your sloppy, racist definition of racism.  

We do not live in a racist system, we live in a system that contains areas or agents of racism. That is different than the system being racist. This is what you seem to be blind towards in this white privilege culture argument.

All our experiences are individualistic.  To pin a universal detriment upon a race ignores that. The broad brush/blanket schtick doesn't work there.

Neal

I mean, I should really thank you Neal.

Your dismissive attitude and clinging to your white dictionary for your entire analysis of race and racism is like the PERFECT example of white nonsense. You are exemplary of why race relations will never improve in America. 

This is what we do though and how we maintain our ignorance. We refuse to accept any other view but your white centric experience. We truly believe that our emotions are actual objective analysis. They're not. 

We are so desperate to claim that white people aren't privileged, some want to fight over semantics and cling to a common dictionary definition for a social science discussion.

That's like using the Bible to try and understand physics.  

BBIPOC who have actually experienced racism describe it as prejudice plus institutionalized power. We aren't capable of feeling this precisely because the institutionalized prejudice is not aligned against us. 

We can't see it because it doesn't exist to us. And that's because we're white people. This system was built by us and it is maintained by us. 

:lol:

If not applying the common usage of a term, and trying to supplant it with racist crap.  Pass on that.

I have no issue with others views, as long as they have logic grounding, and are rational.  Trying to co-op a term, as you are is not rational. SBYL.

I can surely see white on black racism.  It happens.  The opposite also happens.  As does white on native American racism, and again the reverse is true.  

Neal

4 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

:lol:

If not applying the common usage of a term, and trying to supplant it with racist crap.  Pass on that.

I have no issue with others views, as long as they have logic grounding, and are rational.  Trying to co-op a term, as you are is not rational. SBYL.

I can surely see white on black racism.  It happens.  The opposite also happens.  As does white on native American racism, and again the reverse is true.  

Neal

Give me a general example of black/native on white racism. 

17 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Is 13% of the population and 45% of the prison population an example of racism? 

I would say many examples of it, sure. And we should eliminate those.  

If those numbers were another race, not black, would it also be racism?

Neal

Edited by NaturallyAspirated

17 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Give me a general example of black/native on white racism. 

Go to the Albany Ave. Mobil station in Hartford on a normal afternoon.  Don't forget to remove your keys and lock your doors when you pump the gas.  Then come talk to us.  Lets just say white people "stand out", and get noticed by the local population.  That alone should help cure your delusional notions of white privilege.

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I would say many exames of it, sure. And we should eliminate those.  

If those numbers were another race, not black, would it also be racism?

Neal

Either it is or it isn't racism, dude. 

Don't give me qualifiers. 

And unless the prison population pretty closely matches the general population, the system is racist, yes. 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Go to the Albany Ave. Mobil station in Hartford on a normal afternoon.  Don't forget to remove your keys and lock your doors when you pump the gas.  Then come talk to us.  Lets just say white people "stand out", and get noticed by the local population.  That alone should help cure your delusional notions of white privilege.

Wolfie feels threatened by coloreds sometimes, that's definitely racism. 

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Wolfie feels threatened by coloreds sometimes, that's definitely racism. 

I guarantee I work and interact with more minorities than you do by a factor of at least 10, if what I"ve heard about where you live is true, Whitebread County, upper hayseed township Michigan, is true.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I guarantee I work and interact with more minorities than you do by a factor of at least 10, if what I"ve heard about where you live is true, Whitebread County, upper hayseed township Michigan, is true.

So? Are you saying I'd be more racist if I lived in a more diverse area? 

50 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Either it is or it isn't racism, dude. 

Don't give me qualifiers. 

And unless the prison population pretty closely matches the general population, the system is racist, yes. 

The stat itself, nor is the system racist. There certainly can be many instances of racism in the system, which is a different matter.

I do and will, blanket coverage such as you engage in is something I refrain from.

Not so, it can be a system that has racism in it.  If the racism is removed the numbers may change, but perhaps not as much as you assume.  Poverty, not police racism is a much stronger factor in black violence.  Blacks commit violence at a higher rate than whites. Black on black violence is astronomical,.and far surpasses white on white violence.  The issue isn't as simple as every white officer out only arresting black people and letting the white people off the hook FFS.

If it stood just as you say and the prison rates match the population rates the system would not only be racist against blacks and Hispanics, but also against whites, as Asians are incarcerated.at a far less rate than they should be.  Is that because all the Asian cops are out arresting only blacks, Hispanics, and whites, but not Asians?   Your argument of incarceration rates matching population rates or it is racist is incorrect.

Neal

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

The stat itself, nor is the system racist. There certainly can be many instances of racism in the system, which is a different matter.

I do and will, blanket coverage such as you engage in is something I refrain from.

Not so, it can be a system that has racism in it.  If the racism is removed the numbers may change, but perhaps not as much as you assume.  Poverty, not police racism is a much stronger factor in black violence.  Blacks commit violence at a higher rate than whites. Black on black violence is astronomical,.and far surpasses white on white violence.  The issue isn't as simple as every white officer out only arresting black people and letting the white people off the hook FFS.

If it stood just as you say and the prison rates match the population rates the system would not only be racist against blacks and Hispanics, but also against whites, as Asians are incarcerated.at a far less rate than they should be.  Is that because all the Asian cops are out arresting only blacks, Hispanics, and whites, but not Asians?   Your argument of incarceration rates matching population rates or it is racist is incorrect.

Neal

So you subscribe to the notion that certain races are more predisposed to crime while others are not? 

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Absolutely, that's what the data clearly shows.  Poverty is a much stronger driver than racism.

Neal

Poverty is certainly a factor. But it's not just an unfortunate accident that blacks have suffered much longer under intergenerational poverty than say, the Irish. 

Because of their skin color, they are much easier to oppress than their poor white predecessors. That's why they're still poor and the Irish aren't. That's why they go to prison at more than 3x the rate and the Irish don't.

Combine that with the history of slavery, Jim crow, segregation, the drug war, and you've got built in job security for slavers and slave catchers. 

White people built this. This is what racism really means. It's not mean words, it's power oppressing the powerless.

5 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Poverty is certainly a factor. But it's not just an unfortunate accident that blacks have suffered much longer under intergenerational poverty than say, the Irish. 

Because of their skin color, they are much easier to oppress than their poor white predecessors. That's why they're still poor and the Irish aren't. That's why they go to prison at more than 3x the rate and the Irish don't.

Combine that with the history of slavery, Jim crow, segregation, the drug war, and you've got built in job security for slavers and slave catchers. 

White people built this. This is what racism really means. It's not mean words, it's power oppressing the powerless.

No.  In fact, most of this is wrong all together.  sheesh!

54 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Moto has no clue what racism is 

The largest part of fringe radicalism is substituting facts and knowledge for ones own versions that fit the end radical agendas.

"If we can just convince enough people to buy into our lies.......................we can make change!!!"

3 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Hes just fulfilling his SJW duties working towards his goal of brownie cub leader 

They aren't looking for people like him though..so...there is that.

8 hours ago, motonoggin said:

So? Are you saying I'd be more racist if I lived in a more diverse area? 

So I’m simply saying you’ve been prattling on for days, weeks and months about some shit you likely read on your anarcho leftist websites and don’t have a clue what you’re talking about.  You could do so much with your life if you weren’t so invested in it.   Not that I expect you don’t listen to me or anyone else mind you.