Check your account email address ×

Gina Haspel confirmed by Senate as first woman to run the CIA

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

oh yah.....another bootlicking rights destroying piece of shit in a position of power.......shocker

I hated how she danced around the question of “Is it morally sound to torture?” She responses time and time again, “I was following orders and they said it was ok.” Da fuck kinda answer is that?

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I hated how she danced around the question of “Is it morally sound to torture?” She responses time and time again, “I was following orders and they said it was ok.” Da fuck kinda answer is that?

Thats the kind of answer that nobody has to answer for when they confirm you ?

58 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Both sides are the same... :lmao: 

Democrats voted for her confirmation too.

Six Democrats—Indiana Sen. Joe Donnelly, North Dakota Sen. Heidi Heitkamp, West Virginia Sen. Joe Manchin, Florida Sen. Bill Nelson, New Hampshire Sen. Jeanne Shaheen, and Virginia Sen. Mark Warner—voted to confirm her.

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Six Democrats—Indiana Sen. Joe Donnelly, North Dakota Sen. Heidi Heitkamp, West Virginia Sen. Joe Manchin, Florida Sen. Bill Nelson, New Hampshire Sen. Jeanne Shaheen, and Virginia Sen. Mark Warner—voted to confirm her.

Election year whores. Sacrifice any semblance of integrity to get reelected... Fucking disgraceful. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Election year whores. Sacrifice any semblance of integrity to get reelected... Fucking disgraceful. 

They wouldn't have had the votes if it weren't for Democrats. 

#TheAssistance

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

And SR has the nerve to get on here and say all snarky, "Both sides are the same." Ooops, sorry, guess they really are.  

Textbook rank and file idiot. 

I can't stand em. All in my feed with their Trump nonsense and 'support israel' bullshit. 

Honestly, they're more detestable than Republicans. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Both sides are the same... :lmao: 

7 hours ago, motonoggin said:

7 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

7 hours ago, motonoggin said:

They wouldn't have had the votes if it weren't for Democrats. 

#TheAssistance

6 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

And SR has the nerve to get on here and say all snarky, "Both sides are the same." Ooops, sorry, guess they really are.  

#Rentedmule

• Like 1

Ah here we go again. 1500 repukes voting for something, while 5 dems do, means both sides are the same. Let’s don’t look at things as a whole, or based on previous administrations, or anything else :handjob:

does anyone doubt this cunt would kill her offspring if trump told her to do it, with a smile to boot?

Edited by Snoslinger