Check your account email address ×

Bezos is crushing it.

29 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Fuck bezos. Piece of shit

31949683_1361621830649828_6910097170850906112_n.jpg

You could have doubled your boat money if you parked it in Amazon 2 years ago.  And most analysts still rate it a buy.  :bc: 

42 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Fuck bezos. Piece of shit

31949683_1361621830649828_6910097170850906112_n.jpg

This is America, fuck the poor, brah. And fuck the rich paying taxes, brah. Get used to it! Brah

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You could have doubled your boat money if you parked it in Amazon 2 years ago.  And most analysts still rate it a buy.  :bc: 

I own it, glad I do.

8 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

ZtacKhz.jpg

No fucking shit. I was just telling some moron that last week that was bitching about his "privacy rights".  Ewww...he loves his "Hey Google..."  Fucking clownery.

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I bought AMZN for the first time last month.  Couldn't resist that price.  Now, as my fun glands are taking over my commons sense....thinkin' 'bout taking profits.  FREE JEEPOLA!!!!!

:happy:

here are wrangler jeep 4 door decor plus lifted for sale white price craigslist that eye cathcing

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No fucking shit. I was just telling some moron that last week that was bitching about his "privacy rights".  Ewww...he loves his "Hey Google..."  Fucking clownery.

I bought AMZN for the first time last month.  Couldn't resist that price.  Now, as my fun glands are taking over my commons sense....thinkin' 'bout taking profits.  FREE JEEPOLA!!!!!

here are wrangler jeep 4 door decor plus lifted for sale white price craigslist that eye cathcing

I'd hold onto that one and let it ride for 10 years.  :bc: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Yeah....now that is sensible, rational and financially sound advice.  But it's not as much fun as the Jeep now is it?  :lmao: The real question is...is the Jeep as much fun as an H1 though.... I'd  better go measure my garage.  :bc:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yeah....now that is sensible, rational and financially sound advice.  But it's not as much fun as the Jeep now is it?  :lmao: The real question is...is the Jeep as much fun as an H1 though.... I'd  better go measure my garage.  :bc:

Jeep>H1

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Jeep>H1

That's what I'm thinking too.  The question I am debating is, buy one that is already "done" (like pic) or build it myself.  I'd love to deck one out myself.  Gonna jump this subject over to the Jeep thread when i start to narrow down some options.

:bc:

Depends. Do you enjoy wrenching and modding or do you just like wheeling?

It's not that hard to build your own, even if you're going long arm. There is welding required but if you know a guy or can diy then you're gold.

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Get yourself a high mileage used beast with some character. It’s the only way to fly. You and xlt won’t look like such faggots on the way to the bath houses. 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Get yourself a high mileage used beast with some character. It’s the only way to fly. You and xlt won’t look like such faggots on the way to the bath houses. 

That's another option I'm thinking about.  Then..build the fuck out of it.  We'll still look like faggots though....  :lol:

The thing that is cool as shit about jeeps, and I found this out with the last one I owned, they make EVERYTHING FOR EVERYTHING for Jeeps.  In every fucking possibly configuration, color, style you want.  They are like toys!

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Maybe in 10 years you will be able to "buy" memories so you won't actually have to own one.:lol:

Total recall baby.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

That's another option I'm thinking about.  Then..build the fuck out of it.  We'll still look like faggots though....  :lol:

The thing that is cool as shit about jeeps, and I found this out with the last one I owned, they make EVERYTHING FOR EVERYTHING for Jeeps.  In every fucking possibly configuration, color, style you want.  They are like toys!

Biggest mistake I made was to sell my “97. I still see it occasionally around town. 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Yup, I'm pissed I didn't buy more... And sooner! I should have known better just judging by the number of Amazon boxes on my porch every week! :lol:

Dumbroski gonna cash out his investments and sink them all into a massively depreciating pile of shit.......

THAT IS FUCKING F7BEN STYLE @@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PO jascim