Check your account email address ×

Dicks is losing another gun manufacture

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, Sael said:

OMG! Not Mossberg ! Dicks will  be out of business in no time. Bwahaha 

Mossberg makes some nice firearms and they are reasonably priced.....smarten up faggot.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Sael said:

OMG! Not Mossberg ! Dicks will  be out of business in no time. Bwahaha 

Because people that buy guns, don't shop for sporting goods.  Got it.  

Mossberg makes some quality stuff too!

Related image

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The automobile had the Checker Motor Company, the gun world has Mossberg :lol: 

And I own the Mossberg below, and while it is a tack gun it's a heavy motherfucker that kicks like a mule (see below), I love just handing that gun to the unsuspecting :lol2:

3" all the way, 2-3/4" is for feygs :bc: 

Image result for remington pr12cs

Edited by Mileage Psycho
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The automobile had the Checker Motor Company, the gun world has Mossberg :lol: 

And I own the Mossberg below, and while it is a tack gun it's a heavy motherfucker that kicks like a mule (see below), I love just handing that gun to the unsuspecting :lol2:

3" all the way, 2-3/4" is for feygs :bc: 

Image result for remington pr12cs

I don't get the correlation checker cabs often went  north of 500k mi .mu bud in hs had a retierd checker with over 6ook on it . nice back seats to could streach out 

35 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I don't get the correlation checker cabs often went  north of 500k mi .mu bud in hs had a retierd checker with over 6ook on it . nice back seats to could streach out 

Prius taxis are going over 600k as well. 

19 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

odd my neighbor just had to buy a rebuilt battery  for 1800 bucks . not bad and he ran the car for a yr knowing it was dead. I know my painter did the same thing with his 09 ran it for some time with a bad battery until he found a reasonable $$ rebuilt  . not sure why they are even wasting the time the MPG is not far off enough to justify the cost just acts fucked up at stops 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

odd my neighbor just had to buy a rebuilt battery  for 1800 bucks . not bad and he ran the car for a yr knowing it was dead. I know my painter did the same thing with his 09 ran it for some time with a bad battery until he found a reasonable $$ rebuilt  . not sure why they are even wasting the time the MPG is not far off enough to justify the cost just acts fucked up at stops 

While I personally detest the Prius, I’ve not once heard of any reliability issues with them. And I know lots of screaming liberals that own em. They have been a rock solid platform. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

While I personally detest the Prius, I’ve not once heard of any reliability issues with them. And I know lots of screaming liberals that own em. They have been a rock solid platform. 

Toyota.  FTW!!!!

:hdchr:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, spin_dry said:

My dad has owned 3 now. Last one was in an accident so he didn't have it long. But he loves them. Also know several others who have them. Toyota quality stuff.