Check your account email address ×

Ill just leave this here......

8 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I’m waiting for you to be broken in slowly.. you’re a rather fragile creature and have heavily emotionally invested in the protection of Muslims. Just thinking of your best interests 

:owned:

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Holy shit..does he have a King  Air and Sanpan too! 

:owned:

My buddy who works with her finally messaged me back tonight on Facebook....he said shes a real cunt and she came into work crying begging for her job back this afternoon. 

5 hours ago, DAVE said:

My buddy who works with her finally messaged me back tonight on Facebook....he said shes a real cunt and she came into work crying begging for her job back this afternoon. 

You sure, moon johnson heard a different story....

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, DAVE said:

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

You sure, moon johnson heard a different story....

Sounds about right.

5 hours ago, DAVE said:

Oh...the humanity.  Sad part is, they were probably looking for a reason to can her ass.  Ahhh.....PRESTO! 

Still, we thank her for the video.  "I'll leap accross this table and punch you right in your fucking mouth!"  :lol:

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh...the humanity.  Sad part is, they were probably looking for a reason to can her ass.  Ahhh.....PRESTO! 

Still, we thank her for the video.  "I'll leap accross this table and punch you right in your fucking mouth!"  :lol:

I bet she can fart and burp with the best of em. A real keeper up dere in cannuckistan. Eh

17 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I bet she can fart and burp with the best of em. A real keeper up dere in cannuckistan. Eh

I swear, her looks and attitdue remind me of my buddy's gross redneck wife.  She's horrifying.  We all used to avoid her at parties...and it was obvious as hell.  She walked up on a bunch of us one time talking about a retard that got caught cheating on his wife and said to him in front of all of us; "I'd bash your fucking head in with a baseball bat in your sleep if you ever cheated on me!" 

SHOW STOPPER!!!!!   It was a black tie affair too.  ICK.  Fucking red neck trailer trash.  We encouraged him to cheat frequently.  Seriously.  He just loved his kids too much though.  Another good guy that makes poor choices.

38 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I love this lol 

30EEC4A3-5F59-460D-B5B6-C0456F300900.jpeg

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, DAVE said:

She will sue for wrongful dismissal probably get a bunch of cash :news: 

14 minutes ago, Momorider said:

She worked in customer service apparently.  Lol!!!

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I swear, her looks and attitdue remind me of my buddy's gross redneck wife.  She's horrifying.  We all used to avoid her at parties...and it was obvious as hell.  She walked up on a bunch of us one time talking about a retard that got caught cheating on his wife and said to him in front of all of us; "I'd bash your fucking head in with a baseball bat in your sleep if you ever cheated on me!" 

SHOW STOPPER!!!!!   It was a black tie affair too.  ICK.  Fucking red neck trailer trash.  We encouraged him to cheat frequently.  Seriously.  He just loved his kids too much though.  Another good guy that makes poor choices.

I have a buddy who was with this "woman" for a number of years. She used to storm into places we were at and drag him out by his hair, punch him in the face, etc.. She tried to run him over with the car a couple times, hit him with stuff like lamps and chairs and whatever... This went on for years. On top of that, she had 3 psycho Irish brothers whom she would routinely tell he beat her and then they would go tune him up. Lucky for him he finally dumped her and they didnt have  kids together. God bless the sucker who is with that cunt now. 

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

Probably true.  I bet her emplyment agreement is weak.  They'll pay her to be quiet.  If it were me, I'd bring her back and try to figure out how to market her.  Grotesquery is marketable.

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

73FAF324-8DAB-4CCE-BC66-D694ACB5D4AC.png

:lol:

#nativecanadianlivesmatter

Just now, Zambroski said:

No kidding.  I actually just realized something.  It's Steve Perry from Journey!  JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!

Only fatter... 

17 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Nobody wants to rape that. 

In fear of the repercussion of getting punched right in the fuckin mouth. Good for her.