Check your account email address ×

The honourable Jordan Peterson addresses the “not real communism” fallacy

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Ah yeah. Jordan ruffles a lot of feathers. He’s just too intelligent for leftists to fathom 

I noticed that.  Other than some obscure dude from the northern lower posting up his spank bank of anti Peterson memes, already locked and loaded, there is no one yet I've seen out debate the guy in person.  Pretty sure, actual guy>made up memes

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I noticed that.  Other than some obscure dude from the northern lower posting up his spank bank of anti Peterson memes, already locked and loaded, there is no one yet I've seen out debate the guy in person.  Pretty sure, actual guy>made up memes

I think he doesn’t even really identify as a conservative either. Just speaks the truth as he sees it regardless of the topic 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Oh look guys ^^^^  An extreme right wing fucking retard jacking off over some moronic right wing spank material spewed by a guy who can actually form sentences ....shocker 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Oh look guys ^^^^  An extreme right wing fucking retard jacking off over some moronic right wing spank material spewed by a guy who can actually form sentences ....shocker 

Simmer down boi wholly fuck wtf

3 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I think he doesn’t even really identify as a conservative either. Just speaks the truth as he sees it regardless of the topic 

Scared to actually do some deep thinking and questioning beliefs they are so far in the hole for.

Just keep on digging, I guess.  

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

oh boy bens off his meds again!  him and moto are the smartest two ever!

Just now, racinfarmer said:

Scared to actually do some deep thinking and questioning beliefs they are so far in the hole for.

Just keep on digging, I guess.  

Like how he dissected the gender pay gap. Nerds were pretty pissed 

5 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I just see him as the most articulate and intellectual voice in the academic circles these days who can refute these utterly retarded collective schemes and the people who peddle them.  Of course guys like Moto will try and delegitimize him.  How he goes on, day after day, all wrapped up in this shit is mind numbing.  Then we have the mouth breathers like Ben.  Just wow.