Check your account email address ×

I have three questions about the Russian lawyer

1. Why did the Obama Administration give her a special visa?

2. If she’s the snoking gun Why hasn’t  Robert Mueller interviewed her? 

3. Why did she meet with Fusion GPS before and after her meeting with Trump JR? 

1. She was here for an international court case. This is common in cases like this 

2. I really don’t see the value in interviewing her but perhaps mueller does and will? He may not even need her. You act like the investigation is wrapped up

3. Fusion gps was connected to the court case mentioned above 

my turn - why is it you can find batchit conspiracies on line and believe them, yet you can’t find factual answers to 3 dumb questions? :dunno:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

1. She was here for an international court case. This is common in cases like this 

2. I really don’t see the value in interviewing her but perhaps mueller does and will? He may not even need her. You act like the investigation is wrapped up

my turn - why is it you can find batchit conspiracies on line and believe them, yet you can’t find factual answers to 3 dumb questions? :dunno:

:wrong: about everything since forever :lmao: 

25 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Like collusion?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

The adoption lawyer was a world renowned mega spy hellbent on toppling the democrats. Everyone knew this but the obama admin. Clearly they didn’t check snopes. Major oversite 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

smh

We are waiting JT :thumb: 

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

They were three simple questions. You can inject anything “conspiracy”  you want. The questions are legitment. Why is Obama giving a special Visa to person thats supposedly tied to Putin??? 

Edited by jtssrx

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

They were three simple questions. You can inject anything “conspiracy”  you want. The questions are legitment. Why is Obama giving a special Visa to person thats supposedly tied to Putin??? 

It wasn’t obama you simple ass, and I already told you the answer. Funny how the doj giving this cunt the OK to come here for a court case, because she is a lawyer, raises your unibrow.....but trump personally allowing well known, die hard spies into the US, including the WH, having Jared set up back door connections to them etc etc gets a “meh”. You dumb fucks don’t even think before you post. You all hear the next conspiracy after the one in front of it dies and run with it full throttle. It’s entertaining as hell to watch :lol:

58 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

We are waiting JT :thumb: 

Ohhhh theres that   “Patience” thing again. I guess I’m in the same boat with the past president and his merry clan of liars and cronies. Patience. 😬

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

It wasn’t obama you simple ass, and I already told you the answer. Funny how the doj giving this cunt the OK to come here for a court case, because she is a lawyer, raises your unibrow.....but trump personally allowing well known, die hard spies into the US, including the WH, having Jared set up back door connections to them etc etc gets a “meh”. You dumb fucks don’t even think before you post. You all hear the next conspiracy after the one in front of it dies and run with it full throttle. It’s entertaining as hell to watch :lol:

:wrong: Again, on all accounts 

Obama allowed Russian lawyer into US under 'extraordinary circumstances': Report

| July 13, 2017 08:02 AM
071317 Giaritelli obama doj natalia pic
Kremlin-linked lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya was allowed into the U.S. through a legal loophole, allowing her to accompany a colleague who was testifying in a House committee hearing about Russian policy.
(AP Photo/Alexander Zemlianichenko)

Former President Barack Obama's Justice Department allowed Russian attorney Natalia Veselnitskaya to enter the U.S. without a visa, enabling her to lobby President Trump's campaign officials and others in Washington last year.

The department cleared the Kremlin-linked lawyer under "extraordinary circumstances," though her reason for traveling halfway across the world is now being scrutinized.

Veselnitskaya was allowed into the U.S. through a legal loophole, allowing her to accompany a colleague who was testifying in a House committee hearing about Russian policy.

A new report by The Hill indicates how she used the U.S. immigration system to enter the country and engage in nonofficial business while stateside, including a private meeting with President Trump's campaign.

Five days after meeting with Donald Trump Jr., former campaign chairman Paul Manafort, and now-White House senior adviser Jared Kushner in New York City last June, Veselnitskaya was spotted sitting in the front row at a House Foreign Affairs Committee hearing on Russia policy.

The lawyer also attended a movie screening at the Newseum, just up the street from the U.S. Capitol. The film called into question the Magnitsky Act, which imposes sanctions against Russia for human and political rights violations, and which Russian President Vladimir Putin has said he opposes.

Veselnitskaya appeared at a dinner on Capitol Hill where Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, R-Calif., and approximately 20 other guests talked about the movie and Russian policy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Rohrabacher said on Wednesday that he believed she was there to lobby other lawmakers about reversing the law so Americans could adopt Russian children.

9 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

8 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Obama allowed Russian lawyer into US under 'extraordinary circumstances': Report

| July 13, 2017 08:02 AM
071317 Giaritelli obama doj natalia pic
Kremlin-linked lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya was allowed into the U.S. through a legal loophole, allowing her to accompany a colleague who was testifying in a House committee hearing about Russian policy.
(AP Photo/Alexander Zemlianichenko)

Former President Barack Obama's Justice Department allowed Russian attorney Natalia Veselnitskaya to enter the U.S. without a visa, enabling her to lobby President Trump's campaign officials and others in Washington last year.

The department cleared the Kremlin-linked lawyer under "extraordinary circumstances," though her reason for traveling halfway across the world is now being scrutinized.

Veselnitskaya was allowed into the U.S. through a legal loophole, allowing her to accompany a colleague who was testifying in a House committee hearing about Russian policy.

A new report by The Hill indicates how she used the U.S. immigration system to enter the country and engage in nonofficial business while stateside, including a private meeting with President Trump's campaign.

Five days after meeting with Donald Trump Jr., former campaign chairman Paul Manafort, and now-White House senior adviser Jared Kushner in New York City last June, Veselnitskaya was spotted sitting in the front row at a House Foreign Affairs Committee hearing on Russia policy.

The lawyer also attended a movie screening at the Newseum, just up the street from the U.S. Capitol. The film called into question the Magnitsky Act, which imposes sanctions against Russia for human and political rights violations, and which Russian President Vladimir Putin has said he opposes.

Veselnitskaya appeared at a dinner on Capitol Hill where Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, R-Calif., and approximately 20 other guests talked about the movie and Russian policy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Rohrabacher said on Wednesday that he believed she was there to lobby other lawmakers about reversing the law so Americans could adopt Russian children.

Hmm