Check your account email address ×

Favorite States/Favorite Foods

30 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

are they from the serb church  ?

I get a bag of them every yr from them my almost 100 yr old aunt has lived next to it and been involved for ever and sends me a bag . there fundraiser every yr

Not sure.  It's the same deal though...always fundraising for the church.  Damn they are good as hell!

44 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Muslim food is awesome and little shops are popping up all over. But they call it "Mediterranean" so faggots like you don't get all murica and feelings hurt. :lol:

Yes, I know what it is called.  Not sure if this is a  "woooosh" moment for you or regular.  Getting hard to tell anymore.  I don't have feelings.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Not sure.  It's the same deal though...always fundraising for the church.  Damn they are good as hell!

Yes, I know what it is called.  Not sure if this is a  "woooosh" moment for you or regular.  Getting hard to tell anymore.  I don't have feelings.

Ghkbvghuliikoiioooo

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

We got some awfully tasty pasties up here too.  I mean..slap yo mama good!  Mmmmmmmm....

Lutefisk?  I tried that once...I mean...gross.

No good dishes in Indiana?  "The Alabama of the north"....ya'll ain't got chitlins or sumptin'?  :lol:

Isnt a pasty just a meat meat pie?

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Kind of.  It's all in the seasonings.  Ingredients are simple.  Yet...I can't make one worth two fucks at home.  God damn old church ladies and their secret recipes!!!  :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Mass and NH it’s a New England thing.

Here is a version. I add chopped celery and don’t use the soup but use whole tomatoes packed in tomato juice or sauce.

add grated cheese on top of a bowl with fresh Scali bread and your livin large....

MMMMM , good stuff !!  :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, DAVE said:

You're a meat pie for fucks sake! :lol:

Defnitley need some Louisiana foods....Crawfish, Andouille, Gumbo, Jambalaya, etc....

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You're a meat pie for fucks sake! :lol:

Defnitley need some Louisiana foods....Crawfish, Andouille, Gumbo, Jambalaya, etc....

I tried one by the bridge one time at that tourist trap place across from the big boy...tasted like meat pie. :lol:

Not putting it down. :bc:

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I tried one by the bridge one time at that tourist trap place across from the big boy...tasted like meat pie. :lol:

Little further West along US 2 is a place called Lehtos.....those are my favorites along with a place in Marquette called Jean Kay's.:thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Little further West along US 2 is a place called Lehtos.....those are my favorites along with a place in Marquette called Jean Kay's.:thumbsup:

Im thinkin of heading through the up when I head east here in a couple weeks..will check it out. :bc:

45 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Pasties are fucking good. It's a great Trailside snack when snowmobiling. Stop at krupps, get some gas, grab a pasties and go...

23 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Olive mayo burger - Some state with no taste buds

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Mayo should never be on a burger. You should kill yourself!!!!!111

What a couple of faggots. 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Pasties are fucking good. It's a great Trailside snack when snowmobiling. Stop at krupps, get some gas, grab a pasties and go...

I DIDNT SAY I DIDNT LIKE THEM!!!!!

:lol: