Check your account email address ×

Favorite States/Favorite Foods

22 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Michigan Upper Peninsula  Pasties.

We got some awfully tasty pasties up here too.  I mean..slap yo mama good!  Mmmmmmmm....

24 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Minnesota:

Hotdish

Lefsa

Lutefisk

Meatballs (usually Swedish style, but not always)

Lutefisk?  I tried that once...I mean...gross.

22 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Yeah fuck Minnesota. :lol:

No good dishes in Indiana?  "The Alabama of the north"....ya'll ain't got chitlins or sumptin'?  :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

We got some awfully tasty pasties up here too.  I mean..slap yo mama good!  Mmmmmmmm....

No good dishes in Indiana?  "The Alabama of the north"....ya'll ain't got chitlins or sumptin'?  :lol:

I can't think of an Indiana trade Mark dish so no I guess. :dunno: we eat Chicago food here. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Michigan Pasties>Minnesota Pasties

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I can't think of an Indiana trade Mark dish so no I guess. :dunno: we eat Chicago food here. 

Chicago food?  You mean muslim food?  :lmao:

Good deep dish there....but nothing as good as talked about.  Kinda like Texas thinking they have the best chili and BBQ.  It's not even a contest.  SC and NC own it.  Mustard base sauce FTW!

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Can buy frozen pastys in a local store here.  Wish they had more then one kind, but they are pretty good. 

My wife picks them up from some old church going Nordic ladies.  Hand made.......BY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She also picked up some frozen White Castles the other day....never knew they had those!  I got my eat on!  Surprising delicious.

28 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Good deep dish there....but nothing as good as talked about.  Kinda like Texas thinking they have the best chili and BBQ.  It's not even a contest.  SC and NC own it.  Mustard base sauce FTW!

Best BBQ I've had is kansas city. And I've been everywhere. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Fucking gross.

I got used to it after a while actually but I still prefer Ranch. It's more or less just ketchup and Mayo.

The other thing that I found was unique out there was what they called "Funeral potatoes" .... here we just call them cheesy potatoes

Edited by Skidooski

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Muslim food is awesome and little shops are popping up all over. But they call it "Mediterranean" so faggots like you don't get all murica and feelings hurt. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Muslim food is awesome and little shops are popping up all over. But they call it "Mediterranean" so faggots like you don't get all murica and feelings hurt. :lol:

enjoy your feakel matter infused goat meal .

Bbq, good one

55 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Utah - Fry sauce

Da fuq is that?

40 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Best BBQ I've had is kansas city. And I've been everywhere. 

Heard that too.

27 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I got used to it after a while actually but I still prefer Ranch. It's more or less just ketchup and Mayo.

The other thing that I found was unique out there was what they called "Funeral potatoes" .... here we just call them cheesy potatoes

Those are awesome too.

My wife picks them up from some old church going Nordic ladies.  Hand made.......BY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She also picked up some frozen White Castles the other day....never knew they had those!  I got my eat on!  Surprising delicious.

are they from the serb church  ?

I get a bag of them every yr from them my almost 100 yr old aunt has lived next to it and been involved for ever and sends me a bag . there fundraiser every yr

5 minutes ago, s pump said:

What State would that be?

Mass and NH it’s a New England thing.

Here is a version. I add chopped celery and don’t use the soup but use whole tomatoes packed in tomato juice or sauce.

add grated cheese on top of a bowl with fresh Scali bread and your livin large....

• Like 2