Check your account email address ×

800k people set to leave New York and California over taxes

30 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

I was just on comp for 5 months.

It's 85 or 90% of what you made, tax free.

What they don't tell you is that it maxes out at 62000. So it's the percentage of that. Still decent money and if you don't owe everyone then you can live alright.

Was less than I'm used to, with overtime etc, but for not working I thought it was decent.

Nice to have that safety net when you really need it. 

It’s nice knowing that people don’t work all their lives to lose everything to one poorly timed accident or health issue. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
38 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Poor fat, lazy, uncoordinated, looked after Dave! 

Where's that awesome mudding video? Show the boys your agility and prowess!  

Dude’s a sloppy fat stroke :lmao: 

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Really triggered now!

You need to get out more! 

87 hours! Plus gym 4 times. Raked half the yard. Changed tires on car/ truck. Washed and took tar off car/ truck. Changed oil in mini atv,  lawn mower, lawn tractor and pressure washer. Put the battery in Mustang,  Lawn tractor and mini atv.

Plus I get on here from time to time.

36 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

You need to get out more! 

87 hours! Plus gym 4 times. Raked half the yard. Changed tires on car/ truck. Washed and took tar off car/ truck. Changed oil in mini atv,  lawn mower, lawn tractor and pressure washer. Put the battery in Mustang,  Lawn tractor and mini atv.

Plus I get on here from time to time.

Im always out...im in regina right now...going to enjoy a nice meal with my wife. Thanks for caring. :bc:

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

3 dumbasses in a row that can't for the life of themselves figure anything out.  You all pretend to know about money but it never comes through in your conversations.  

Here's a little clue for you morons.  I'm in my 50's my parents are in their 80's my kids are in their 20's.

I don't need my parents money. They can leave it to my kids, I can leave mine to my grand kids.

Can you start to see how that may work? 

And finally, Are you fucking kidding me??????? I left the house at 10:30am, it's finally a decent day and some of you fuckers spent it wondering about where I live and trying to question my finances while pretending to have a clue?   Fucking Zambo the clown spent it photo shopping someone who hurt his butt years ago.  It's like that chief from the Pink Panther who lost it, would get all twitchy eyed, draw pictures and scratch" kill Clusoe" on them.  Momo just clicked on emoticons all day because he couldn't understand a word that was typed.  

You guys suck. 

Wow long winded.  A whole lot of nothing.

You didn't need your parents money but they gave your livelihood.:lol:

Oh and please don't give us anymore finance advice unless you want to take on stage at a comedy act.:lol:

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You don't don't need a big house because you spend very little time there.  Yet you are retired and your wife works mostly from home.  Derp.

Never accused you of lying about paying $27 grand for your shack.   $150,000.00 per year for renting out farm land.......... hmmmmm

More Trumpster facts:   Keep repeating them to make yourself feel better. 

Never claimed to create the business. I've always acknowledged the guts it took for my Dad to leave a decent job and risk all his savings.  Well, not when I was a teen or early 20's but once I had some capital and realized what kind of risk he took. 

Of course you are perplexed. It's partially because you are dumb as shit, but partially ArcticTrumpsters fault.  He can never make up his mind what he wants to say.   Taking Daddies money, losing it and going back for more, ripping people off, avoiding taxes, taking handouts is all good when Trump did it.         Taking over a family business and creating more wealth for everyone, is wrong if you aren't a right wing dumbass like he is.       He just makes it up as he goes along.  Don't like Trudeau, claim he takes more vacations than Trump then not back it up.  Whine about the costs of vacations, then think Trump increasing costs is ok.

Don't like me, pretend my plan to fund a new business in the wives name if foolish, throw out a few words he heard adults saying but then ignore a request to explain a better strategy.  It's the ArcticTrumpster way. 

Of course that is true.  That's why it is so much easier for wealthy or connected people to make a go of it.  Need a job, hey, Daddy knows people in that field.  Need investors, Daddy or his friends are there.   Come out of school with no debt. But why would someone second generation risk everything? You are not only playing with your own future, you are gambling with your parents comfortable retirement.  My brother and I made a great living while insuring that our parents made more out of their remaining investment in the business.  They're happy, we are happy. 

That was the sweetest thing I ever read.  You two are adorable.    Now Kith. 

3 dumbasses in a row that can't for the life of themselves figure anything out.  You all pretend to know about money but it never comes through in your conversations.  

Here's a little clue for you morons.  I'm in my 50's my parents are in their 80's my kids are in their 20's.

I don't need my parents money. They can leave it to my kids, I can leave mine to my grand kids.

Can you start to see how that may work? 

Once again Momo or as Trump would call him,  Helicopter man.   Telling us everything he knows about taxes and business.

So now you are reduced to looking up Buffet quotes on the net. Sad Arctic Trumpster.  Why not look up the amount of vacation days the evil Trudeau has taken and their costs to compare what Trump is costing the US taxpayers.  And Remember, The Rebel is not an actual source.

Spoken by the lowest and dumbest factory worker with 0 math skills. 

Someone told Dave the once and he doesn't have the requisite math skills to know any better. 

Probably a brain injury.  That would explain a lot. 

Look up Workers compensation board claims.  They are more generous than CPP plus some places have private long term disability.   If those are set up right an employee gets  2/3 of their pay tax free.  Getting hurt and not being able to play would completely suck but financially it isn't always a financial burden.   

And finally, Are you fucking kidding me??????? I left the house at 10:30am, it's finally a decent day and some of you fuckers spent it wondering about where I live and trying to question my finances while pretending to have a clue?   Fucking Zambo the clown spent it photo shopping someone who hurt his butt years ago.  It's like that chief from the Pink Panther who lost it, would get all twitchy eyed, draw pictures and scratch" kill Clusoe" on them.  Momo just clicked on emoticons all day because he couldn't understand a word that was typed.  

You guys suck. 

:lies: and :bullshit: 

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Wow long winded.  A whole lot of nothing.

You didn't need your parents money but they gave your livelihood.:lol:

Oh and please don't give us anymore finance advice unless you want to take on stage at a comedy act.:lol:

Funny how I explained the whole reason for my plan and you couldn't come up with a better one. It's a bummer that we had this discussion on the weekend when you couldn't ask an adult.  

You just spew shit and hope people believe you. Much like when you lied about Trudeaus vacations to make yourself feel better about being a Trumpster. 

You're rants are more coherent but in the end you don't know anymore than Helicopter man below..

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

:lies: and :bullshit: 

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Out eating? 

I mean like out being active, physical, moving. :lol:

Always active. I dont sit in a bulldozer like you do for 87 hrs / week.

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Funny how I explained the whole reason for my plan and you couldn't come up with a better one. It's a bummer that we had this discussion on the weekend when you couldn't ask an adult.  

You just spew shit and hope people believe you. Much like when you lied about Trudeaus vacations to make yourself feel better about being a Trumpster. 

You're rants are more coherent but in the end you don't know anymore than Helicopter man below..

What did you explain?  Looks to me like two teachers have you beat both pre and post retirement.  Take your act on the road, cause you're a joke.  :lol: