Check your account email address ×

Climate change “not as bad as they thought”

37 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

All true. Somebody ain’t gonna make it, weak little heart can’t take it.

Twattomato580 I challenged you a week ago to explain how one quits the military. Ya you never responded. Typical of a Twat

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Twattomato580 I challenged you a week ago to explain how one quits the military. Ya you never responded. Typical of a Twat

You weren’t even in for a year... You quit. Didn’t want to keep doing it. Before you say you were med boarded, know one of my best friends lost his leg and stayed in. Because he didn’t quit. You’d know how it works if you spent more than a few months in... So like I said: somebody ain’t gonna make it, weak little heart can’t take it. 

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You weren’t even in for a year... You quit. Didn’t want to keep doing it. Before you say you were med boarded, know one of my best friends lost his leg and stayed in. Because he didn’t quit. You’d know how it works if you spent more than a few months in... So like I said: somebody ain’t gonna make it, weak little heart can’t take it. 

Twattomato580 i was in for a 1.5 years. Medical board wasn’t my choice. You said I quit you clearly don’t know what your talking about. 

You dont hve any friends. Know it all Twats like you don’t have friends. 

We can play this game forever. Everyone sees through you you know it all Twat

Edited by jtssrx

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Twattomato580 i was in for a 1.5 years. Medical board wasn’t my choice. You said I quit you clearly don’t know what your talking about. 

You dont hve any friends. Know it all Twats like you don’t have friends. 

We can play this game forever. Everyone sees through you you know it all Twat

You said before that you got out a few months after basic... So now you’re a liar too hahaha. I never met one person who got boarded out right after basic that wasn’t a pussy or a shitbag. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You said before that you got out a few months after basic... So now you’re a liar too hahaha. I never met one person who got boarded out right after basic that wasn’t a pussy or a shitbag. 

Never said that dipshit. I said I was injured one month out of my MOS school which was four months after basic. Your know it all Twatness is shining throught . 

1. Went to basic

2. came home on leave

3. went back for MCT. 

4. Left MCT for MOS school in Oklahoma 

5. Came home for 6 weeks for Christmas as Fort Sill was closed for holiday with skelton s crew

6. Return after new year for MOS training. 

7. Graduated and assigned to 2 batallian 11th marines on Los Polgus . Injured shortly after arriving. 

8. Spent 6 months going through medical board

9. medically discharged 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Uh oh someone is full of shit...

40D9C4D5-091C-4D4C-A68D-742A6CD8E354.thumb.png.ed660777dee5c11e1067cc959b45dc0f.png

And I’m 100% confident you didn’t get hurt on a “field shoot”. Bahahaha lying piece of shit. 

Ha ha ha you are a Twat

Just now, jtssrx said:

Never said that dipshit. I said I was injured one month out of my MOS school which was four months after basic. Your know it all Twatness is shining throught . 

1. Went to basic

2. came home on leave

3. went back for MCT. 

4. Left MCT for MOS school in Oklahoma 

5. Came home for 6 weeks for Christmas as Fort Sill was closed for holiday with skelton s crew

6. Return after new year for MOS training. 

7. Graduated and assigned to 2 batallian 11th marines on Los Polgus . Injured shortly after arriving. 

8. Spent 6 months going through medical board

9. medically discharged 

10. Medically discharged for: Being a pussy bitch who couldn’t hack it. 

10. Medically discharged for: Being a pussy bitch who couldn’t hack it. 

Twattomato580 You wouldn’t make it one day in todays boot camp you Millennial faggot let alone the boot camp I went though when it wasnt pussified. 

You play your know it all game but you mske yourself look stupid. You repost exactly what I just laid out. Im pissing my pants in laughter over what a TWAT you are

Just now, jtssrx said:

Twattomato580 You wouldn’t make it one day in todays boot camp you Millennial faggot let alone the boot camp I went though when it wasnt pussified. 

You play your know it all game but you mske yourself look stupid. You repost exactly what I just laid out. Im pissing my pants in laughter over what a TWAT you are

Bahahahahahahahaha you were a fucking POG and couldn’t hack it. “Back in my day it was hard!!! We are basically infantry too! Ranger school isn’t that hard, you’ve never been to marine basic! Every marine a rifleman!” Bahahaha.

Marine basic couldn’t have been too hard back then. Someone with an IQ of potato like you got through. And then cried your way out a month later. I’ve spent more time beating off in third world shitters than you have in the military. 

13 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Bahahahahahahahaha you were a fucking POG and couldn’t hack it. “Back in my day it was hard!!! We are basically infantry too! Ranger school isn’t that hard, you’ve never been to marine basic! Every marine a rifleman!” Bahahaha.

Marine basic couldn’t have been too hard back then. Someone with an IQ of potato like you got through. And then cried your way out a month later. I’ve spent more time beating off in third world shitters than you have in the military. 

Twattomato580 you are so triggered that you keep owning yourself. Have you servered one day? I think not most certainly not a three month basic that was just like full metal jacket. 

I think i figured out why you’re so triggered by me. I made it through the USMC boot camp. I think you were in the Army. You couldn’t hack USMC Boot

Edited by jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, Momorider said:

Lets stop hurricanes and tornadoes also they kill thousand and cause billions in damage :guzzle: Fuck the US and Russia exploded hundreds of hydrogen bombs in the atmosphere how much did that affect the world wide climate :nuts: 

Don't forget earthquakes and volcanic eruptions.   Minus well stop them too as long as we are at it. :lmao:

14 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Twattomato580 you are so triggered that you keep owning yourself. Have you servered one day? I think not most certainly not a three month basic that was just like full metal jacket. 

I think i figured out why you’re so triggered by me. I made it through the USMC boot camp. I think you were in the Army. You couldn’t hack USMC Boot

“Just like Full Metal Jacket” Bahahaha you fucking poser. A) I wasn’t a POG so we didn’t have cupcake basic like you soft skill faggots. B) I was a Ranger. C) I didn’t pussy out after a month in. D) I literally had boots that I considered not broken that were older than the time you had in. You don’t want to compare service records with me cherry. You have to have one, for starters.

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

“Just like Full Metal Jacket” Bahahaha you fucking poser. A) I wasn’t a POG so we didn’t have cupcake basic like you soft skill faggots. B) I was a Ranger. C) I didn’t pussy out after a month in. D) I literally had boots that I considered not broken that were older than the time you had in. You don’t want to compare service records with me cherry. You have to have one, for starters.

Twattomato580 who’s the poser?? You were not a ranger you were a driver. You drove amry vehicles. 

6660F4B8-FBB9-4153-AF86-EFCE6B035B3F.png

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Twattomato580 who’s the poser?? You were not a ranger you were a driver. You drove amry vehicles. 

6660F4B8-FBB9-4153-AF86-EFCE6B035B3F.png

Bahaha you dumbass.. I was stationed in Savannah. We got to play with 3ID’s brads for a day at Stewart which is a half hour away and where we did most our training... I know you don’t know shit about airfield seizures, but they land tanks after the runway is secure. Knowing how to move one is kinda important.   @Zambroski Come educate this POG on how many drivers there were in regiment..

Wut...in the fuck?  i ain't backreading all this shit.  Sounds like this just needs to be a mutual "thank you for your service" scenario.  This is intrerservice/MOS rivalry morphed into ate the fuck up, fart-sack worm racing.  

BEAT YOUR FUCKING FACES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wut...in the fuck?  i ain't backreading all this shit.  Sounds like this just needs to be a mutual "thank you for your service" scenario.  This is intrerservice/MOS rivalry morphed into ate the fuck up, fart-sack worm racing.  

BEAT YOUR FUCKING FACES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shut up you washed up fuckin sick call ranger fucking pog. Low crawl around the building until you die!!!!1!1!1!

Shut up you washed up fuckin sick call ranger fucking pog. Low crawl around the building until you die!!!!1!1!1!

Mhm.  You need to control your "trigger-ness" before I turn you into a fucking chimney.  :lol: