Check your account email address ×

Climate change “not as bad as they thought”

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

What do you think of her prediction that hurricanes will become so bad that places will become uninsurable?

Neal

Some already should be. Would you sell assumed risk in New Orleans?

5 hours ago, Momorider said:

But lets invest  hundreds of Billions stifle our economies and all sign onto an accord to restrict the rise in the global temperature by 1.5 degrees, GOOD IDEA :flush:  even though we don't have a fucking clue how to do that 

Yeah, it's a good idea. Better cleaner tech is always a good idea.  Less pollution, = less illness.  Being more efficient = cost savings eventually. 

Huge heat waves kill people. I know you don't care sitting in your basement cage it's probably damp and cool Momo da hutt.

I do recall them predicting that the jet stream would slow as a result of global warming and that has been happening.

It's funny that Gore Claimed the Oceans would rise , we would have warming, the glaciers would be gone on certain mountains.

All that that stuff is happening but not at the rate he said they would using the worst case scenario's.  Obviously he would have to use worst case scenario's to get anyone to act. 

But even thought it's happening because it is slower than predicted, deniers seize on his statement as a lie. 

Same with the climate models.   "They are'nt 100% accurate so they must be completely wrong. 

If last week I said that the leaf won't make it past Boston and they'll get blown out in game 6 and you said no way, they are going to win the Cup this year.  You can't jump around saying I was dead completely wrong. 

Climate deniers have been saying there is no climate change for years. They said there was nothing to Gore's claims.

They are the ones that are 100% wrong.

4 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

No, but if your opinion and knowledge on the subject are at a third grade level and you want to sit and call people retards and act like you have a clue when you don’t, then expect to have someone tell you that you’re fucking wrong. If that hurts your feelings, why don’t you stop being such a victim pussy and deal with it? K? Thanks. 

there are two Twats on this forum it’s you and snowretard. You two Twats are a perfect couple. 

12 hours ago, Highmark said:

Funny how none of the "models" ever seem to be true.  :lol:  

I find it interesting when it comes to local weather the meteorologist always talk about the different computer models.  European and whatever.   Seems to me they don't often agree with one another when predicting weather a day from now over a much smaller area than globally.  Now we are suppose to believe in the accuracy of global warming models trying to predict what will happen all over the earth decades from now.  :lol: Science fiction is a more accurate description.   

Funny indeed.

Neal

6 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Remember this the next time you are crying about people being mean and calling you names... 

Twattomatoe580 I never cried. I just point out your hypocrisy. You are the biggest tool on this site next to retardrider

48 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Twattomatoe580 I never cried. I just point out your hypocrisy. You are the biggest tool on this site next to retardrider

Oh you forgot about the time where you started a thread saying you were leaving cause people were too mean? Or the countless threads whining about how people call names and hurt your simple ass feelings? You’re a crying little victim bitch through and through. Even better is you’re too dumb to see it. I would hesitate to kill myself if I were you.

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh you forgot about the time where you started a thread saying you were leaving cause people were too mean? Or the countless threads whining about how people call names and hurt your simple ass feelings? You’re a crying little victim bitch through and through. Even better is you’re too dumb to see it. I would hesitate to kill myself if I were you.

Twattomatoe580 is triggered. Calling for me to kill myself. LOL Thank you for proving my point. Who's whining and crying???

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

@jtssrx You're a whiney fuck who’s not real sharp......and I mean that in a good Christian way :thumbsup:

:lmao: 

Oh, retardrider you're so cute. I love that you keep saying I'm Christian. I love how retarded little leftists like you assume that someone who identifies as conservative is automatically Christian. It just shows how feeble minded you are  

19 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Twattomatoe580 is triggered. Calling for me to kill myself. LOL Thank you for proving my point. Who's whining and crying???

Oh, retardrider you're so cute. I love that you keep saying I'm Christian. I love how retarded little leftists like you assume that someone who identifies as conservative is automatically Christian. It just shows how feeble minded you are  

Yo Einstein......when and where were you called a Christian....:snack:

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yo Einstein......when and where were you called a Christian....:snack:

Dumpers and Repugs in general are the most hypocritical piles of shit in America......church on Sunday morning .....turn a blind eye towards Dump and the Repug platform that chastises most everything they listened to in the pew......total joke :lmao: 

:news: 

19 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Exhibit A of not knowing that there is a difference between weather and climate. “Well they can’t get my weather right, how can they get climate?!” Yeah, cause day to day weather which is impacted by an infinite number of variables over a short run is a good indicator of a long run averages that make up climate [sarcasm]. You’re not serious are you? This is why kids should get science classes... 

:lol:  Would you bet your life a weatherman gets the local right or climate scientists accurately predict 50 years from now?

I think its hilarious that you think local daily weather somehow has more variables the global climate over decades.  :lol:   Its amazing you even think that.  Reality is we have no way of measuring natural CO2 that occurs now much less over the next 50 years.  Hell they are just really beginning to understand the sunspot cycles and how it impacts global climate.  

Millennial's.  SHM.  

18 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Again no worries, the realtors say it's not problem and of course we know how honest RE brokers are :news: 

I guess I don't see the point of this post.   The article says that costal real estate is being affected by climate change (which I have no idea how they know that is the cause) then it talks about Miami not being affected at all.  :lol:  The "researchers" give no data to their guess.  

24 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:  Would you bet your life a weatherman gets the local right or climate scientists accurately predict 50 years from now?

I think its hilarious that you think local daily weather somehow has more variables the global climate over decades.  :lol:   Its amazing you even think that.  Reality is we have no way of measuring natural CO2 that occurs now much less over the next 50 years.  Hell they are just really beginning to understand the sunspot cycles and how it impacts global climate.  

Millennial's.  SHM.  

The fact you don’t understand averages is staggering in your position. There is the go to when you realize your outmatched on basic science understanding... Go for the age. Your complete misconception on this topic is telling. Maybe you should go slow and read my previous posts again. Why don’t you start with googling climate and how it’s depicted. That may help...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Oh honey... You poor thing. Wants to be taken seriously in a topic on science. Thinks the world is flat. If every person that thought the world was flat went and killed themselves, I’d probably throw a party. You’re a joke. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh honey... You poor thing. Wants to be taken seriously in a topic on science. Thinks the world is flat. If every person that thought the world was flat went and killed themselves, I’d probably throw a party. You’re a joke. 

:groin:

Oh lawd!

Neal

The simple fact remains......scientists have been trotting out retarded climate change models for going on 3 decades now and they have an abysmal record of accuracy. How in the fuck are we supposed to take anything they say seriously when they have been wrong about 100% of the time when trying to model in impacts of supposed climate change.

The proof is in the pudding and they have shown us nothing

Then you have situation where it has been exposed that scientists fudged numbers , cheated with data collection etc etc etc to try and make the case for MMGW look stronger

None of it can be taken seriously when that occurs 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The simple fact remains......scientists have been trotting out retarded climate change models for going on 3 decades now and they have an abysmal record of accuracy. How in the fuck are we supposed to take anything they say seriously when they have been wrong about 100% of the time when trying to model in impacts of supposed climate change.

The proof is in the pudding and they have shown us nothing

I dunno, may not be quite as bad as you think.  Hell look at how well Hanson's 1981, and 1988 models have done...

https://www.carbonbrief.org/analysis-how-well-have-climate-models-projected-global-warming

Neal

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Then you have situation where it has been exposed that scientists fudged numbers , cheated with data collection etc etc etc to try and make the case for MMGW look stronger

None of it can be taken seriously when that occurs 

Do you have any specific examples?  

Neal