Check your account email address ×

Climate change “not as bad as they thought”

4 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

What are you babbling about, use English FFS.

Neal

He’s a retard don’t bother talking to him

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Keep up with current events and you will be capable of comprehending WTF is going on.  Instead you live in an idealistic vacuum devoid of the realities going on around you.   South Dakota does have its advantages.......:thumbsup:

You’re a retard go back to eating lead paint chips dipshit

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It’s hilarious... Neal is using non alarmist, science based, rational discussion. And everyone here is making him look like he is the retard for doing so. Mmgw is a thing that 99% of the scientific community agree on. Shit, 99% of the carbon producers agree on it... The scale and danger have never been settled. You guys are acting like whether it exists and whether it is going to end the world are the same thing. They’re two separate discussions. Unreal..

Indeed.  Spot on.

Neal

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

So you think that she is full of shit?

Neal

No i think they don’t really know and that they predicted all these bad things to happen and non of it did. I also think its easy to say Hurricane activity is going to get worse and worse after what happened last year

Just now, jtssrx said:

No i think they don’t really know and that they predicted all these bad things to happen and non of it did. I also think its easy to say Hurricane activity is going to get worse and worse after what happened last year

Why do you equate predictions/models to knowledge?  You understand that they are not the same, correct?

Neal

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

So not full of shit, just makes shitty predictions?

Neal

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Pruitt will take care of you.....decisions based on limited to no science....excellent eh Kneel :thumbsup:

:lmao: 

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Just narrow your scope to this thread.  Your previous post didn't make sense.  Can you attempt to convey your ideas in another, more understandable way?

Neal

Scotty is proposing the EPA base their decisions on using little to no science to make said decisions.......

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Why do you equate predictions/models to knowledge?  You understand that they are not the same, correct?

Neal

The earth is flat, the moon landing never happened, and the holocaust is hoax......why waste bandwidth with JT :snack:

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

This is the supreme logical fallacy of the debate. It’s what the deniers thrive off of. A critical misunderstanding of the scientific process. Devoid of critical thought and simple comprehension of the problem(s) being discussed. 

It was cold this year. Looks like GW is a sham. Whoops, no hurricanes this year, must be made up. 99% of deniers can’t even define climate. They interchange it with weather like they are one in the same.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Scotty is proposing the EPA base their decisions on using little to no science to make said decisions.......

Pruitt is a moron. That being said, some of his comments were taken out of context. I still don’t agree with those comments, but it was not as literal as fuck science. 

9 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It’s hilarious... Neal is using non alarmist, science based, rational discussion. And everyone here is making him look like he is the retard for doing so. Mmgw is a thing that 99% of the scientific community agree on. Shit, 99% of the carbon producers agree on it... The scale and danger have never been settled. You guys are acting like whether it exists and whether it is going to end the world are the same thing. They’re two separate discussions. Unreal..

No ....the issue is that there is zero consensus on what the impact will be. So to call it settled science is fucking retarded. Anyone with a brain can understand that the earth is warming and has been for thousands of years.....also anyone with a brain can understand man is having some impact. Its the degree of that impact that is up for debate. 

4 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

And that's fucking stupid.  They have done that before however, this isn't a new field for them.

Neal

It's also :lies: and complete fabricated leftard :bullshit: 

Edited by Momorider

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

No ....the issue is that there is zero consensus on what the impact will be. So to call it settled science is fucking retarded. Anyone with a brain can understand that the earth is warming and has been for thousands of years.....also anyone with a brain can understand man is having some impact. Its the degree of that impact that is up for debate. 

I'm with this fuckhead.

And this will be my last post here.  Another GW thread.  Pass.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That’s exactly what I am saying. There are two arguments. Does man have an impact on climate, and what is the scope of that impact. It is settled that man has an impact. It is not settled the impact extent. 

Not zero, reasonable people can understand the basic mechanics of what will happen.  Oceans rising, crops migrating north, desert expansion, ext., And how those basic mechanics will impact humans.  The exact speed and amplitude can be debated for sure, and that's what most models are in discord about.

Neal

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

That’s exactly what I am saying. There are two arguments. Does man have an impact on climate, and what is the scope of that impact. It is settled that man has an impact. It is not settled the impact extent. 

well if the impact is negligible than there is a fuck ton of egg on a lot of faces. Same thing if the impact is only 10% of what they have been stating in their alarmist BS

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Not zero, reasonable people can understand the basic mechanics of what will happen.  Oceans rising, crops migrating north, desert expansion, ext., And how those basic mechanics will impact humans.  The exact speed and amplitude can be debated for sure, and that's what most models are in discord about.

Neal

Well.....when alarmist rhetoric is used to try and shift or create policy then we have issues. The people calling the science settled have an agenda and are trying to drive policy with what amounts to bad science. 

If I were to guess the impact is only a fraction of what is being sold and mankind will move well beyond halocarbons as fuel before any real damage is done

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

well if the impact is negligible than there is a fuck ton of egg on a lot of faces. Same thing if the impact is only 10% of what they have been stating in their alarmist BS

It seems quite apparent that impact is not negligible.  Denying that is what seems to cause the ruccus.

Neal

Well.....when alarmist rhetoric is used to try and shift or create policy then we have issues. The people calling the science settled have an agenda and are trying to drive policy with what amounts to bad science. 

If I were to guess the impact is only a fraction of what is being sold and mankind will move well beyond halocarbons as fuel before any real damage is done

Indeed, however not all policy shift is alarmist driven.  Much can be said to fall under sane argument points.  

I disagree, and my position is that most all the warming and adverse effects it has are attributable to man.

Neal

6 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

Yah changes like have been happening for the last 5Billion years, normal :guzzle: