Check your account email address ×

BREAKING: DOJ Set To Release Comey's Memos, Could Lead To End Of Mueller's Investigation, Top Democrat Says

• Platinum Contributing Member

:pc:  Tic Toc.  

https://www.dailywire.com/news/29648/breaking-justice-department-set-release-comeys-ryan-saavedra

In a January report from Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, Grassley wrote: "After a review of the seven memoranda created by former Director Comey, it is now clear that four are marked classified at various levels of sensitivity. Former Director Comey reportedly provided copies of four memos to Columbia Law School Professor Daniel Richman. If true, that would mean at least one disclosed memo contained information now-marked classified."

Fox News noted that the memos are reportedly being delivered to the House Judiciary Committee Thursday evening, "following threats from committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte, R-Va., to subpoena Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein for failing to meet the deadline to submit the documents."

The top Democrat on the House Judiciary Committee, Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-NY), said that releasing Comey's memos puts Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein in serious jeopardy of being "being placed in contempt of Congress and the special counsel investigation of being shut down," the Washington Examiner reported.

Just now, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

:hdchr: it's beginning to look like that... 

I seriously think if he’s put under oath he’ll take down Lynch, who will cough up Hillary...who in turn will smear what’s left of the Obama “legacy”.  

Meh....nothing is going to happen. It’s all “status quo dancing” in DC.  Rules and laws are for us serfs.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I seriously think if he’s put under oath he’ll take down Lynch, who will cough up Hillary...who in turn will smear what’s left of the Obama “legacy”.  

Meh....nothing is going to happen. It’s all “status quo dancing” in DC.  Rules and laws are for us serfs.

Don't shit yourself, if Lynch goes down it won't just be Clinton.   Rice, Yates and Obama will be next.  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wouldn't that be the most awesome thing to ever happen :) dreams are made of that awesomeness 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Don't shit yourself, if Lynch goes down it won't just be Clinton.   Rice, Yates and Obama will be next.  

I just shit myself.....

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Wouldn't that be the most awesome thing to ever happen :) dreams are made of that awesomeness 

...and this is why.

Oh, but to dream a dream.

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Weird that Comey nor Mueller have any objections to releasing the memos to Congress

More right wing hyperventilating fake news BS

Slinger tell you that?  :lol:   He's on the inside.  

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"I don't recall" "I don't remember what I did" "that depends on what the meaning of 'us' is"

:suicide:

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Nah it’s in a real news article, not alt right packaged garbage from the “daily wire”

:lol:

Dude the dem is quoted.  

• Like 1