Check your account email address ×

What a fucking mess this guy has made the presidency.

14 minutes ago, oleroule said:

if all trump does is drive the leftards batshit crazy...it's a win.

Great thing is...that is not all he's doing.  MAGA bitches!  Who's tired of winning?  Not me!  :bc:

1 minute ago, Rw06GT said:

I'll take sad loosers for a thousand.

You are waaaaaay overpaying.  They are free!!!  .....and still not worth the price.  :lol:

1 hour ago, ZamHammer said:

Great thing is...that is not all he's doing.  MAGA bitches!  Who's tired of winning?  Not me!  :bc:

You are waaaaaay overpaying.  They are free!!!  .....and still not worth the price.  :lol:

It's great entertainment watching some here routing FOR establishment politicians over trump.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

It's great entertainment watching some here routing FOR establishment politicians over trump.

..and defending the government while simultaniously obstructing it and democracy.  "...and there is no deep state!!!"  :lol:

8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

not nearly as entertaining as watching you dipshits. tell us more about minimum wage and rental costs :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Tell the class about Scooters private sector experience and the last time you voted for his opponent....:snack:

50 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Tell the class about Scooters private sector experience and the last time you voted for his opponent....:snack:

As soon as you can tell me why a silver spooner like Mark Dayton or Michael Bloomberg deserves to be in office?

Ah, did your little talking point get squashed?

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, racer254 said:

As soon as you can tell me why a silver spooner like Mark Dayton or Michael Bloomberg deserves to be in office?

Ah, did your little talking point get squashed?

:lmao: WTF kind of response is that..... :lol:  You’re so dumb....perfect Dumper