Check your account email address ×

Former House Speaker Boehner 'has evolved' on marijuana

9 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Did you learn anything or not?

The fact of the matter is that we live in a two party society.

That's almost as dumb as the time that momo said the two party system was written into the Constitution. 

We don't have two parties, we have one.

19 minutes ago, Highmark said:

2018 "Oh he's evolving on marijuana?  I've always said it was a good guy."

2010 "I hope Boehner dies!"

:lol:   

Boehner is a drunk and a pussy but probably not a bad guy. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Boehner is a drunk and a pussy but probably not a bad guy. 

Maybe but its funny to see the libs kiss his ass ONLY because of this Marijuana story.  :lol:  

15 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Not that it can put money in my pocket I have evolved. Isnt that special.

End of thread.  He got offered a board position, get paid to peddle influence.  

15 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

and why I dislike extreme leftists. not hate, dislike. you're wasting your time and effort chasing something that'll never happen and getting very bad results, especially for others.

Extreme leftists need a bat to the face.  

15 hours ago, motonoggin said:

"We can't have a good option so how about forgetting that fantasy and voting for this slightly less shitty in some very  inconsequential ways than other guy option?"

Yeah cuz Trump is a typical mainstream Republican politician.  Lose your dreams of anarchy and work with what we got.  

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

They need to die too

So do you and all the snowflake pussy children you're raising in the world, with your noses constantly buried in your smart phones.

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I love it when Old man Woolie comes over here and talks all tough and shit....wierd how he doesn't do it next door. :lol:

Its "weird"  Blart.  You fucking bipolar weirdo.  Couple guys in here who regularly wish all the baby boomers dead, but I'm the one who "talks all tough and shit".   Its about as lame as lame gets.  

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Its "weird"  Blart.  You fucking bipolar weirdo.  Couple guys in here who regularly wish all the baby boomers dead, but I'm the one who "talks all tough and shit".   Its about as lame as lame gets.  

Telling Analer he is raising pussy snowflake kids....yeah real cool.:thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Telling Analer he is raising pussy snowflake kids....yeah real cool.:thumbsup:

go pound out your hard on Paul  I meant the snowflake generation, not Anlers kids, I'm sure they're fine well behaved children.  Just the same I wonder if he's raising them to hate Jews?  You think thats ok?  You gonna go all Paul Blart on him too?

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

2018 "Oh he's evolving on marijuana?  I've always said it was a good guy."

2010 "I hope Boehner dies!"

:lol:   

I may not have always agreed with Boehner's positions but I always liked Boehner as a person, now with Trump I may like a position he has but I will always think of Trump as an asshole of person because he is an asshole.

37 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

End of thread.  He got offered a board position, get paid to peddle influence.  

Extreme leftists need a bat to the face.  

Yeah cuz Trump is a typical mainstream Republican politician.  Lose your dreams of anarchy and work with what we got.  

So do you and all the snowflake pussy children you're raising in the world, with your noses constantly buried in your smart phones.

Boehner has probably smoked some weed too, he don't seem like the type not to try a different buzz.

35 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I love it when Old man Woolie comes over here and talks all tough and shit....wierd how he doesn't do it next door. :lol:

Why is that Mark? :dunno: 

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

go pound out your hard on Paul  I meant the snowflake generation, not Anlers kids, I'm sure they're fine well behaved children.  Just the same I wonder if he's raising them to hate Jews?  You think thats ok?  You gonna go all Paul Blart on him too?

Rumor has it @Nazipigdog gave his kids yellow Star of David stickers to put on the lunchboxes of the Jewish kids at school, I don't know what that's all about :lol:  

13 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I may not have always agreed with Boehner's positions but I always liked Boehner as a person, now with Trump I may like a position he has but I will always think of Trump as an asshole of person because he is an asshole.

Boehner has probably smoked some weed too, he don't seem like the type not to try a different buzz.

For you that's fair.   Not so sure on others.  :lol:  

13 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Why what?  Jims talking out of his ass, like usual.  Implying that I act differently here than there is nonsense.  Who cares where someone posts, he has pulled this "go back to TBP" bullshit with several of us, several times now, when he also posts on both sites.  Lilly aptly named him Paul Blart the mall cop, and it was perfect.  Who made him forum cop?  Who cares where anyone posts? No one.  Except him apparently. :lol: 

9 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Rumor has it @Nazipigdog gave his kids yellow Star of David stickers to put on the lunchboxes of the Jewish kids at school, I don't know what that's all about :lol:  

I guess.  

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Thanks, my kids are pretty good kids for the most part but at their age currently I am the enemy. Not too many joos where I live but my kids have a pretty diverse(ethnic and religious) group of friends and they are all welcome in our home.  Those little fuckers are over all summer swimming and eating us out of house and home. I better not find some little joo kid with his sticky fingers in my fridge!!!!!111

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Why what?  Jims talking out of his ass, like usual.  Implying that I act differently here than there is nonsense.  Who cares where someone posts, he has pulled this "go back to TBP" bullshit with several of us, several times now, when he also posts on both sites.  Lilly aptly named him Paul Blart the mall cop, and it was perfect.  Who made him forum cop?  Who cares where anyone posts? No one.  Except him apparently. :lol: 

I guess.  

I like Fat Jimmy personally... 

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I guess.  

Hahaha...old age is making you delusional but I expected as much. :lol:

22 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

yeah he was on OK dude. especially after seeing the latest group of misfits to move into DC.

21 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Lol, he was fucking horrible. 

This is a perfect example of why liberals are trash. 

21 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

yeah I may have forgot about some of the shit he pulled with Obama. but looking back at then, vs now, it was much better. so who will you be voting for next election? someone with a good chance of getting this current idiot out of the WH, if he's still around, or some whacko bird with 0 chances again? did you learn anything this past election? be honest now.

See how easy you are to coax. Pretty funny actually.

Sheeple....

Edited by s pump