Check your account email address ×

9 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neither you, nor snow had heard of it either.  Is that the only example?

Neal

Wrong

I paid no attention to Johnson other than that because he had zero chance of winning.  He was nothing more than a spoiler.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neither you, nor snow had heard of it either.  Is that the only example?

Neal

Simply being third party does not automatically make one a better choice.   You fucked up.  You thought Hillary had it in the bag.  Putin’s trolls influenced you the same as others.  You’re paying the price at the market because of your idealistic choices.  Your wife and children will pay the price at school because of your choices.  The reality is the courts will be stacked with conservatives who represents the real minority and Repugs.  When the rights of big business trump the rights of individuals and the little guy.....don’t complain......realize your world of idealism helped create the reality you will have to face. 

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Simply being third party does not automatically make one a better choice.   You fucked up.  You thought Hillary had it in the bag.  Putin’s trolls influenced you the same as others.  You’re paying the price at the market because of your idealistic choices.  Your wife and children will pay the price at school because of your choices.  The reality is the courts will be stacked with conservatives who represents the real minority and Repugs.  When the rights of big business trump the rights of individuals and the little guy.....don’t complain......realize your world of idealism helped create the reality you will have to face. 

I agree there were other third party candidates.

Putin influenced me to vote Gary eh?  :lol:

Holy fuck has the cheese slid off your cracker.

Neal

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

:lol:

Yeah sure.  I don't believe you at all.

Good for you, I guess...

Neal

It isn’t about me though.  Johnson should have known since it was widely covered in the news and he was running for President of the USA....

Foreign policy?  Aleppo?  Huh?????

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

So did you!!!!  :lol:

Edited by Kivalo

3 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

9E095C9F-B563-4F1B-92D3-43B0C3D67DEC.jpeg

Poor Neal. 

Hey Libertarians or "Libertarians"  (hint, hint, wink wink), if you voted for Gary "none of the above" Johnson and are sticking by that vote and defending your choice out of some moral or intellectual superiority.  You are lying to yourself.  The correct thing to do would be not vote at all...a real "none of the above" vote.   Have some dignity, at least stop admitting you voted for Johnson.  I'm not gonna say that Hillary was a better pick than that idiotic pot head...but dayam!  I'd think on it.  

If I voted for Johnson and HAD TO ADMIT I voted at all...I'd say I voted for Jill.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, ZamHammer said:

Poor Neal. 

Hey Libertarians or "Libertarians"  (hint, hint, wink wink), if you voted for Gary "none of the above" Johnson and are sticking by that vote and defending your choice out of some moral or intellectual superiority.  You are lying to yourself.  The correct thing to do would be not vote at all...a real "none of the above" vote.   Have some dignity, at least stop admitting you voted for Johnson.  I'm not gonna say that Hillary was a better pick than that idiotic pot head...but dayam!  I'd think on it.  

If I voted for Johnson and HAD TO ADMIT I voted at all...I'd say I voted for Jill.  :lol:

That's because your brain doesn't function properly.

Neal

5 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Indeed it isn't, which is why your opinion is fucked.  :bc:

Neal

“Someone else out there besides poor Gary didn’t know about Aleppo, so it’s okay that he’s an ignorant moron too”

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Yeah had other meaningful shit.

It was a red herring.  Pointless and meaningless.  Says a lot about you, clining to it so tightly...

Neal

He was an idiot, but likely would have been a better President than Trump

I’ll give you that even though he had zero chance of winning

:bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I agree there were other third party candidates.

Putin influenced me to vote Gary eh?  :lol:

Holy fuck has the cheese slid off your cracker.

Neal

:lmao: Crackers and cheese.....no problem.... :lol: You bought into some of the same shit many of the forum Dumpers did.... :lmao: Somehow you think you’re above it all because you support Gary....again idealism vs reality....which now gonna cost you real opportunities to sell your product.....reality....I embrace it.....you ignore it :thumbsup:

50 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol::lol::lol: