Check your account email address ×

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I thought for sure this was going to be about motonoggin 

1 minute ago, MiSledder said:

I read here quite often, daily usually, you know since fs originally started :lol: I was member 98

2 cunts for the price of one....now the both of you faggots run back to TBP. :thumbsup:

Just now, MiSledder said:

I've been here longer than you puss lips, go fight with your brother momo

Yeah you keep mentioning that but this isn't the same FS anymore so your claims are denied....oops.

Also you ran off to TBP and only came back here under some other name just like your retarded compadre drip dick. 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah you keep mentioning that but this isn't the same FS anymore so your claims are denied....oops.

Also you ran off to TBP and only came back here under some other name just like your retarded compadre drip dick. 

WGAF? Who do you think  you are Jimmy Blart ,  Mall cop/FS bouncer? :lol: walk into traffic you miserable fat fuck 

Edited by MiSledder
  • Like 1

WGAF? Who do you think  you are Jimmy Blart ? Mall cop/FS bouncer? :lol: walk into traffic you miserable fat fuck 

Nobody gives a fuck how long you supposedly have been here yet you keep mentioning so run along Lilly! 

How many names you had Blart? 10?

Same name here and at TBP and it was changed to Jimmy Snacks by others which was fine with me....anything else Lily?

No I'm good Blart! 

The Blart thing wasn't funny the first two times you said and Drip dick isn't here to laugh so buh bye now!  :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Same name here and at TBP and it was changed to Jimmy Snacks by others which was fine with me....anything else Lily?

I'm  MiSledder everywhere else for last 10 yrs except TBP , changed my name there as a joke,  and I'm the one that gave you your name dumbfuck, I'm the one who changed it at TBP for same reason, stop being a miserable hostile fucking retard  for one day, I'll bet even your dog thinks your'e an asshole

Edited by MiSledder

1 hour ago, MiSledder said:

I'm  MiSledder everywhere else for last 10 yrs except TBP , changed my name there as a joke,  and I'm the one that gave you your name dumbfuck, I'm the one who changed it at TBP for same reason, stop being a miserable hostile fucking retard  for one day, I'll bet even your dog thinks your'e an asshole

Funny considering most here weren't sure  who you were even though you  are such a self proclaimed internet legend and I can't remember which one of you gave me the name...bravo to you! :thumbsup:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

24 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

I don't recall you having that name in here originally :dunno: