Check your account email address ×

Cant do this without studs !!!

3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

The Cobra has half the spikes in it as a ripper, it's bullshit for sure. The ripper is excellent unless you're drag racing.

How many sleds with prestudded tracks do you own. I currently own 2 and have had 6 over the years. The pre studded tracks are better than no studs but they are no where even close to a conventionally studded track.  That is a fact. 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
39 minutes ago, ZamHammer said:

Man...your quest for your own/new/different sled every month is funny.  Ride that SP!!!!

Why can’t I have two sleds mom? :lol:

I could buy that turbo and keep my SP500 and still have less than half the cost of a new sled.:thumbsup:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

9 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

The Cobra has half the spikes in it as a ripper, it's bullshit for sure. The ripper is excellent unless you're drag racing.

Drag racing on ice with trail studs isn't really drag racing. It's snow cone making 

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

How many sleds with prestudded tracks do you own. I currently own 2 and have had 6 over the years. The pre studded tracks are better than no studs but they are no where even close to a conventionally studded track.  That is a fact. 

Well his mom has this cool sled she lets him ride sometimes.... :lol:

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

he tours Old Forge in NY. Even the locals dont ride there, its tourist town for rich peeps from Nj to come to go "ski dooing". They have 24hrs a day grooming and you ride in big circles but have to buy a additional pass to ride their trails.. So fucking gay. 

Just now, Rigid1 said:

he tours Old Forge in NY. Even the locals dont ride there, its tourist town for rich peeps from Nj to come to go "ski dooing". They have 24hrs a day grooming and you ride in big circles but have to buy a additional pass to ride their trails.. So fucking gay. 

And even worse he uses StarTron in the offseason....... :lol:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

And even worse he uses StarTron in the offseason....... :lol:

:lol:

Dont get me going about fuel Jimmy!!:lol2:

18 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

it does just enough and is a decent compromise for a track that is pretty decent offtrail although not as good as a 1.75 having them back to back to back

11 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

they are perfect for a guy like me whose got prob 30k miles on an unstudded sled but for guys used to studs they are no where near close.  Just enough to help is how i always describe it.  I put my son on sleds with studs because it adds a better safety factor for him.  

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

74B36A5D-51F0-4F11-AC99-63730E698DEF.thumb.jpeg.f0e3438a83c920e36e897c7ece0fb12d.jpeg

omg, throw that in the garbage right now!!:lol:

pm me your address, ill send you some stuff that works..

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

:lol:

I’m going to order a bottle of that stuff you mentioned on HCS.:thumbsup:

I've had good results with it in the past. What do you use?

What stuff. Im all ears. 

I have used seafoam and stabil with very good results. Stabil is a little easier to use but seafoam works good to. 

I would love to find something better. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

What stuff. Im all ears. 

I have used seafoam and stabil with very good results. Stabil is a little easier to use but seafoam works good to. 

E08DC994-48AF-435B-A5F4-EC120D85CF0D.jpeg.b8aed681c858511a18de625221f98988.jpeg

• Like 1

Just now, Skidooski said:

I've had good results with it in the past. What do you use?

B3C fuel treatments. Startron is nothing but very pure kerosene as you can tell by their MSDS sheet. Just because it starts doesnt mean it works. Once phase separation occurs you are starting your sled or what ever you are starting on Alcohol, so its definitely going to start, and its definitely not good for the motor as it will wash down the cylinder wall and scuff it.. Also it is not good for rubber products, o-rings, diaphragms, fuel lines.

B3C Fuel Solutions, LLC, a manufacturer of environmentally friendly products and solutions for ethanol and bio-fuel related problems, is proud to announce receipt of two patents for its new FUEL LIFE technology. B3C was awarded patents for fuel preservation technology (Patent no. 9,149,788) and fuel drying technology (Patent no. 8,828,104)

The FUEL LIFE fuel preservation technology is a proprietary nanopore reactive molecular sieve that removes (neutralizes) the compounds in fuel that cause fuel decay. Once removed, fuel’s ability to decay is drastically diminished, even when exposed to heat and sunlight. The FUEL LIFE fuel drying technology removes moisture from ethanol blended fuel in a fuel tank. It removes bound, emulsified, and free water, eliminating corrosion and phase separation (when the water reaches a saturation point and falls out of the fuel to the bottom of the tank where the pick-up tubes are located). It is the ONLY scientific process that removes water bound to ethanol. In fact, all fuel containing ethanol (for example standard fuel pump gas which contains up to 10% ethanol) ALREADY HAS WATER in it because all ethanol contains up to 1% WATER. Fuel decay and water (which FUEL LIFE stops) are the top contributors to contamination and operating issues in engines. FUEL LIFE is non-toxic, non-hazardous and non-liquid and does not release anything into the fuel. The technology is third-party ASTM D525 (oxidation stability) and ASTM E 1064 (water presence) tested and simple to use.

"This new technology has the potential to change the fuel additive industry as we know it today by stopping fuel related engine problems before they start," said Brian Boezi, CEO, B3C Fuel Solutions. “Millions of engines, for example boats, motorcycles, ATVs, and outdoor power equipment, either do not run, or run poorly due to bad fuel, both gas and diesel. Additionally, considering the environmental aspects of fuel disposal, when fuel goes bad, it is unusable and has to be disposed of properly, but proper disposal does not always occur. These problems are preventable with FUEL LIFE,” said Boezi.

FUEL LIFE offers an incredible opportunity for Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) to build FUEL LIFE into new equipment or sealed gas cans (low permeation fuel tanks). At the point of manufacture, FUEL LIFE will stop potential issues with ethanol-blended fuels (fuel decay, gums, varnish, corrosion) resulting in completely stabilized and water free fuel. FUEL LIFE will clean slightly marginal fuel by neutralizing the negative chemical reaction that may have already started.

“Benefits include potential reductions in fuel related warranty issues and costs, increased customer satisfaction, and positive environmental impact. FUEL LIFE is a highly innovative and creative long-term solution that OEMs can leverage to drive competitive brand differentiation, increased awareness, and ongoing customer satisfaction”, said Boezi.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

What stuff. Im all ears. 

Seafoam is a good cleaner, but not good for rubber and plastics.

I run B3C engine energy in season on my sled, and Mechanic in a bottle for storage in my sled. In my power equipment I run ethanol Shield for in season use, and Mechanic in a bottle for storage. 

http://b3cfuel.com/products

I got @Woodtick's moped/scooter up and running like a champ after he had been having trouble with it for years..

Edited by Rigid1

@Rigid1 Thank you I'll look into this product more. We tried Startron years back on a sled that was running very erratic and basically like shit. Limped it into the gas station, topped the tank off with a bit of the blue stuff. Five minutes later it was running great again. With our sleds sitting in the trailer sometimes for weeks on end we were worried about condensation building up in the tank with he ethanol in our fuels here. I use pump gas and not rec gas in my Sea Doos and pontoon boat as well so always looking for some protection from the ethanol downfalls 

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

@Rigid1 Thank you I'll look into this product more. We tried Startron years back on a sled that was running very erratic and basically like shit. Limped it into the gas station, topped the tank off with a bit of the blue stuff. Five minutes later it was running great again. With our sleds sitting in the trailer sometimes for weeks on end we were worried about condensation building up in the tank with he ethanol in our fuels here. I use pump gas and not rec gas in my Sea Doos and pontoon boat as well so always looking for some protection from the ethanol downfalls 

Just buy the 8oz bottle or larger, they are professional strength the 4oz and 2oz bottles are for the box stores..If you cant find B3C in your area, hit me up, we can do a CC# over the phone and I ship UPS daily..

Edited by Rigid1

10 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Just buy the 8oz bottle or larger, they are professional strength the 4oz and 2oz bottles are for the box stores..If you cant find B3C in your area, hit me up, we can do a CC# over the phone and I ship UPS daily..

Just did a search on their website and looks like Home Depot and Tractor Supply carries their line but if not I will PM you  :bc: 

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Lot's of good snow in the Keweenaw left and much more to come :bc: 

https://www.wunderground.com/forecast/us/mi/calumet?cm_ven=localwx_10day

Trails are closed though right? I've never ridden out there after season end. I suppose its all just logging roads or whatever you can find? I'm not interested in that at all. 

Just now, Skidooski said:

Just did a search on their website and looks like Home Depot and Tractor Supply carries their line but if not I will PM you  :bc: 

They do, but like I said, try and get 8oz or larger bottles, its professional strength, I think the depot and TS will have 2oz and 4oz

• Thanks 1