Check your account email address ×

China Vows To "Attack" Trump Tariffs "To The End At Any Cost", Urges EU To Join Fight Against US

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Come on dude, Chinese people aren’t dumb and they haven’t gotten to where they are because of us, if that’s what you’re implying. Our country is very very wealthy. It’s just not distributed right with lots of it being at the top and with the corporate world. Nothing regarding trade deficits is going to improve that regarding trade, and to think other countries, including poor countries, are going to give up more to make us more, is fantasy land material 

They wouldn't be giving it up . They would just stop being able to take what we are happily handing over to them. I don't blame them one bit for what they are doing. Just as I don't blame Illegal immigrants from doing what they are doing. Put in eithers position I would do the same. Especially when the country your taking it from is more then happy to give it to you. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

If you had a fucking clue you’d know I’ve said that all along. A simple collusion charge would go nowhere in Congress. It will get me $100 though :lol:

Collusion charge?  What is the statute that would bring a charge of collusion? :lol2:

Youre a moron. 

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Collusion charge?  What is the statute that would bring a charge of collusion? :lol2:

Youre a moron. 

I should have known you’d take that in the literal sense, Dave. Change it to “proclamation of collusion by mueller” if you still have trouble comprehending what I’m saying

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

If you had a fucking clue you’d know I’ve said that all along. A simple collusion charge would go nowhere in Congress. It will get me $100 though :lol:

We have been laughing at you all along.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Trump is going to cause higher prices, less jobs but the trade deficit may drop a little so the trumpsters will call it a win because they’re fucking clueless. I’d like some of them to explain why a trade deficit is so bad and how you’d ever expect it to balance

Right after you explain how trillions of US dollars over the years being expatriated is a good thing for the long term health of our country.

56 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Holy fuck is the Clown Posse full of some stupid fucks  :lol: 

From the guy constantly talking about mens anuses and repeating ad nauseaum Trump Dump Pumpty Dump like a retarded nursery rhyme.  

I'll just say, "Russian Collusion"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Alot more nothingburger from you. They have been investigating Trump for almost 2 years. They have nothing on him or any of his family. You should prepare yourself for that. 

LOL Trumpster Logic: They've been investigating Trump for almost two years and have nothing......= Nothingburger

"They've been investigating the Clintons for 30 years and found nothing........= Guilty

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Come on dude, Chinese people aren’t dumb and they haven’t gotten to where they are because of us, if that’s what you’re implying. Our country is very very wealthy. It’s just not distributed right with lots of it being at the top and with the corporate world. Nothing regarding trade deficits is going to improve that regarding trade, and to think other countries, including poor countries, are going to give up more to make us more, is fantasy land material 

I disagree. If the West hadn't sent our technology to China looking to save a few bucks, China would be 50 years behind.  Back in the 70's or 80's it was illegal to sell video game consoles to the Soviets.  The thinking was they were so far behind, why help them catch up.

China was even more backwards.  We should have left them there. 

But it's too late now. China and India have a growing middle class. If you don't want access to their markets, that's ok.

Trump is making enemies of everyone except Putin.  It may not be the best idea to remind all of your allies that you don't give a shit about them then take on China.

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

From the guy constantly talking about mens anuses and repeating ad nauseaum Trump Dump Pumpty Dump like a retarded nursery rhyme.  

snowrider response.jpg

32 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I disagree. If the West hadn't sent our technology to China looking to save a few bucks, China would be 50 years behind.  Back in the 70's or 80's it was illegal to sell video game consoles to the Soviets.  The thinking was they were so far behind, why help them catch up.

China was even more backwards.  We should have left them there. 

But it's too late now. China and India have a growing middle class. If you don't want access to their markets, that's ok.

Trump is making enemies of everyone except Putin.  It may not be the best idea to remind all of your allies that you don't give a shit about them then take on China.

Well there is that aspect too, moving shit over there to save a few bucks. But I don’t buy that all their tech advances are because of us. 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey you’re the dirty end of a fuck stick.....now answer the questions :lol: 

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

I should have known you’d take that in the literal sense, Dave. Change it to “proclamation of collusion by mueller” if you still have trouble comprehending what I’m saying

Yea sure. :backpeddle:

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

LOL Trumpster Logic: They've been investigating Trump for almost two years and have nothing......= Nothingburger

"They've been investigating the Clintons for 30 years and found nothing........= Guilty

You might be starting to catch on.  Might.

5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Trump is going to cause higher prices, less jobs but the trade deficit may drop a little so the trumpsters will call it a win because they’re fucking clueless. I’d like some of them to explain why a trade deficit is so bad and how you’d ever expect it to balance

Same thing higher minimum wages do.  :lmao:

Its not the deficit itself that should be the focus.   The focus should be on things they tariff of ours at 25% and we tariff at 3% like cars or car parts.  Its about fairness.   Trump needs to verbalize this more. 

Under no circumstances should we accept unequal tariffs from anyone. 

Edited by Highmark