Check your account email address ×

Trump the Racist

For those with short memories or limited knowledge of history.  I do hope the D party keeps it up, until they're extinct, and perhaps another more moderate party rises from the ashes.  Cuz right now the D party is being run by full on left tards.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

For those with short memories or limited knowledge of history.  I do hope the D party keeps it up, until they're extinct, and perhaps another more moderate party rises from the ashes.  Cuz right now the D party is being run by full on left tards.

It is. At one time it was 1/2 liberals 1/2 non liberal democrats. The non libs are no where to be found.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Alinsky clown show of the highest order :flush: Barry drove the DemonCUNTs over a cliff made full on radical leftardness accepted by masses of the brain dead :guzzle: 

• Like 1

Kid Rock and Rosanne Barr were both beloved American trail blazers, until they caught the racism from Trump.  This Trump guy is bad news, he is affecting Americans everywhere.   

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Now he hates the Chinese. Oh wait a minute I'm a trump supporter. 

let me retry

Now he hates those slant eyed cocksuckers.

@Mainecat hates the chinks as well. Now that Trump is imposing tariffs he must defend the chinks. I would say MC is probably very confused but frankly he's too stupid to even be confused. He's just waiting for marching orders from DUH and DailyKOS.

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

republicans are now democrats (at best) and democrats are now communists.

khrushchev was right.

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

When you're a fucking fascist, everything looks like communism to you. :lol:

So everything looks like a communism to you then eh NeoFascistHimmlerStoner  :flush: 

2 hours ago, Wildboer said:

They think the center right black dude that preceded Trump was a communist :guzzle:

I know, right? :lol:

Capitalist warmonger Obama is a communist!!!!11111

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

How come I never see those critiques at what moto posts?

Because I have a good understanding of how narrow the American political spectrum really is.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

How come I never see those critiques at what moto posts?

Motos posts are not worth commenting on nor are slopes. Don't act like I don't point out slinger mc and others left wing idiocy but reality is the left wingers are actually brighter than most of the right wingers whose orignal thoughts are whatever Breitbart gave then in today's chain email. :snack:

Edited by Angry ginger